What is this?

gere

Hi all,

Had the third wash to my Karoq, and at the end found a plastic thing which was found by the washer guy under drivers seat. It is sized smaller than an iPhone X.

Any idea what this could be? Hope he didn't break anything by mistake when passing the vacuum cleaner ...

IMG_20191026_102715.jpg

IMG_20191026_102752.jpg

Edited by gere

3 hours ago, dave_knight said:

Does your car have adblue?  Could it be the little part you need to open/re-fill the adblue system?

Sorry my car does not have adblue so cannot check and confirm.

Yes, my Karoq has AdBlue as it's a 1.6 TDI produced end of May 2019 , but still can't find why is closed at the thinner end (where the linear openings/cut-outs are).

And the thicker side has a sort of clip which might clip it to a cable or smth...

Have you had the car serviced recently? I tend to find bits of plastic and rubber in odd locations when cleaning the car after it has been serviced.

Found a piece of rubber tucked under the front of the back seat squab. Turned out to be the rubber lining for NSR door handle.

Found a black round piece of plastic in the front cup holder that I recently discovered is a cover for a screw head in the front passenger footwell.

And the light blue and purple plastic caps for the AC pipes tucked under the front windscreen wipers.

Skoda 'techs'. Simple, not Clever.

On 03/11/2019 at 22:39, Fin69 said:

Have you had the car serviced recently? I tend to find bits of plastic and rubber in odd locations when cleaning the car after it has been serviced.

Found a piece of rubber tucked under the front of the back seat squab. Turned out to be the rubber lining for NSR door handle.

Found a black round piece of plastic in the front cup holder that I recently discovered is a cover for a screw head in the front passenger footwell.

And the light blue and purple plastic caps for the AC pipes tucked under the front windscreen wipers.

Skoda 'techs'. Simple, not Clever.

Luckily not, is less than 3 months old 🙂

I know, always get such things and even worse when servicing, even for periodic checks/oil, I got even rambles and noises. When getting such things almost always first answer is "It came like that!" and is same service of Seat/Skoda/Audi here...

will try to get a few more pics of different angles, I am worried maybe during cleaning the guy hit smth and maybe I get notification months after...

On 08/11/2019 at 21:04, Breezy said:

Is it anything to do with the rear tray tables attached to the back of the front seats?

Sorry, no rear tray tables on my Karoq. I took a ready Ambition from the dealer.

I took some more photos of different angles of it, it's really puzzling me. Hope someone can shed some light on this mystery piece...

Photos on Imgur.com

pic (1).jpg

pic (2).jpg

pic (3).jpg

pic (4).jpg

pic (5).jpg

pic (6).jpg

pic (7).jpg