fabia Vrs mk1 1.9tdi ASZ

That's a copy of the SEAT sport intercooler, widely fitted, used and abused by Fabia VRS owners on these very fora for many years, it's just the right size.

You need to stop listening to mindless trade muppets, the intercooler cools air FROM the turbo, not to it.

Thanks. Will look into it. My boost pipes are loose all way round so may as well will fit intercooler to it. So how did you fit the pipe to the turbo? I seen adapters/couplers for it but can't find where to buy it. I was looking on ebay. 

Guest BigJase88
3 hours ago, Gita_Monroe said:

thanks, this intercooler you showed me . Is it alright to use that size? they seem to be quite big for 180hp? I heard that too much air gonna be going into turbo which is any good if its too big. I know there are some formulas to count diameter, and air going into car ect. to get to know what is the right intercooler for the power? Maybe im wrong. Im just abit comfused what size do I need

Thats fine that intercooler comes as stock on the pd160 ibiza

the ibiza uses the gt1749vb the fabia the 1749va

Guest BigJase88
2 hours ago, Gita_Monroe said:

Thanks. Will look into it. My boost pipes are loose all way round so may as well will fit intercooler to it. So how did you fit the pipe to the turbo? I seen adapters/couplers for it but can't find where to buy it. I was looking on ebay. 

The turbo has an adaptor on it anyways the connects to a silicone hose 90 bend that you then connect the aluminium pipes to via a jubilee clip

Thats what I was talking about I cant put that into my head how can you fit rubber on it to hold it in place without this? I want to replace original pipes so old one gonna go . Need something what would replace that like in the video

Edited by Gita_Monroe

Guest BigJase88
8 hours ago, Gita_Monroe said:

Thats what I was talking about I cant put that into my head how can you fit rubber on it to hold it in place without this? I want to replace original pipes so old one gonna go . Need something what would replace that like in the video

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/amp/products/clip-connector-adapters-for-egr-asv-turbo-intercooler.html