Aftermarket front parking sensors question

Hi all, have just recently bought a mkII Octavia VRS estate which I am enjoyinga lot!  It has factory fitted rear parking sensors and aftermarket front sensors.  My question is about the front sensors as I can't find anything about the fitting in the history I received with the car.  There is a button to the left of the steering wheel and there is a light box in the centre of the dash in front of the windscreen.  The system works ok as far as I can tell but I think the light box has a couple of lights out.

I have attached a few pictures in the hope that the community might know the answer to a couple of questions...
1. Is there anyway that the sensors can be shown on the columbus head unit like the rear sensors?  (sounds a silly question even to me but I'm sure I saw this display on a columbus before..)

2. If the answer to 1. is no - Does anyone know who manufactures the sensors or where they might have come from?  Can they be configured to show different lights or switched out for a different unit that perhaps doesn't have lights missing..

Many thanks for any help!

IMG_9022.JPG

IMG_9023.JPG

IMG_9029.JPG

To answer your questions....

1) No they cannot be shown on the Columbus. To achieve this you would need the OEM front parking sensors retrofitting

2) Sorry I do not recognise that unit. Have you had a look on the bottom of the display to see if there are any labels? Also if you trace where the wires go you should come across a control unit which may have some details on. 

1 hour ago, dilksie said:

To answer your questions....

1) No they cannot be shown on the Columbus. To achieve this you would need the OEM front parking sensors retrofitting

2) Sorry I do not recognise that unit. Have you had a look on the bottom of the display to see if there are any labels? Also if you trace where the wires go you should come across a control unit which may have some details on. 

Thanks you I thought that would probably be the case, think it was your build I saw the picture on.

Will have to investigate further just not keen on pulling too many things apart just yet.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like its an aftermarket kit that's been fitted. 

Like Simmowhale said it will be best to chase the wire back to the unit and find a replacement display, they will be loads on eBay and Amazon.

I fitted aftermarket sensors on my last car but I opted for the beep speaker think instead.