Help To Identify Part (Boot Divider) ?

At the sides of my GFs Fabia boot, is a vertical plastic dividing wall on each side, which partitions off the area between the wheel arches and the back of the car. They’re perfect for stashing the dog’s tennis balls, bowls and drinking water bottles.

My Octavia Scout has plastic retaining clips, where I imagine the ends of such dividing ‘walls’ would connect, but I’m not able to find the ‘walls’ in the accessory brochure.

I’ve just spoken to Dumfries Skoda, who also couldn’t find the part and suggest it may be that the retaining clips are for an intended accessory that Skoda are not yet providing ??

Has anyone already got these partition walls in their Octavias and if so, can you help with a part number please.

I’ve marked the retaining clips in red on the attached image, showing the nearside.

TIA.

FD1C8836-547B-4802-AAED-5037EDA70A77.jpeg

Mmmm.... the plot thickens !

I’m now being told that the part number relates to the hatch version and that the parts are not available for the estate. The parts guy has checked a few of their estates and none of them have the vertical slides that are fitted to the nearside of my boot.

He has measured the distance between the slides on the hatch and it is 10cm shorter than mine.

Also, on measuring mine, it only has the fittings on the nearside of the car.

I have the estate vrs challenge. It came with the divider on the passenger side but nothing in the drivers side. Removed it tonight and has the mounts you have pictured. Pics attached hopefully that’s the part you need. I can measure distance tomorrow if that helps

5C9657B9-36C0-4970-8E3E-A6192474C2E7.jpeg

52AA962F-2CFF-4068-8295-EF5CF834CE8D.jpeg

AB88EA0D-EBCF-46F8-9CA2-2E28665D0104.jpeg

That’s excellent, thanks for the pics. The part number is a little blurred, but looks the same as vRSWitter provided earlier, but with an ‘A’ after it.

The part is only a tenner, so I think I’ll get it ordered.

1 hour ago, Bugginbob said:

It was a little blurred as I took it after getting back from the pub last night 😂. Yes though same part number but with an A on the end.

Much appreciated, especially with beer goggles on 🤣.  That shows what a nice bunch forum members are 👍🏻 I’ve emailed the parts department and they’ve eventually found a model with that part fitted and confirmed the same part number as yours, so it’s now on order.

Have you got the clips and elasticated bits on the other side of the boot ?  Is there supposed to be something dedicated to that area ? Fire extinguisher, first aid kit ?

F053FC9B-5E68-4D00-A67F-235B15991AE7.jpeg

Edited by Walterzkoda
Addendum

Yep I have them. Have a first aid kit and umbrella in them. Pic below. Also have the Velcro plastic holders to stop stuff moving about the boot. Had them on my superb so bought some for the octy as well which normally keep a big umbrella in place. Along with a couple of Velcro nets off eBay which I stuff misc things in.

I’ve seen some estates with the side storage you were looking for on both sides but mine doesn’t have the clips to add it on the drivers side.

64A8A677-FC8D-4482-9F95-5A83F9D70FDE.jpeg

FAB03116-FF9E-4936-86EF-B10BDC986835.jpeg

60544A44-C176-4AC9-8D81-E9E4F21321BB.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Bugginbob, I've got that side net too, both sides of the boot. Plus a net that covers the boot floor and clips onto the four metal hoops. From Aliexpress, a fraction of the Skoda price.

• Like 1

Another silly question for you guys in the know !

I picked up the boot divider for the nearside this morning and it does exactly what it’s supposed to do, but it’s not a plain divider like those on my GFs Fabia. It has a slot in it and the young lad in the parts department didn’t know what it’s there for.

Any ideas ?

TIA

ABA4ECF9-6AA1-4646-8CAE-DB4A77F0046E.jpeg