Cornering fog lights

I have had cornering fog lights (among other things) enabled on my 2016 VRS. This was done with OBD eleven. I noticed today that, when the cornering fog light comes on, only the inner bulb of the two lights up. Can anyone with a 2016 VRS and cornering fog lights confirm whether this is correct or whether the outer bulb should come on as well, please?

If they should both be on, does each bulb have to be coded individually?

Thanks in advance for your help.

With the lack of functioning indicators nowadays, why aren't these cornering lights amber? I suppose a flashing function could then be coded in. 👺

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest I haven’t tried. It was originally done using an app on OBDeleven so it should have been correct. Hatch very kindly advised above that all 4 would need to be coded separately but I’ve yet to find out whether the factory fit cornering fog lights use one of the bulbs or two.

I currently have OBDeleven working on IOS as I don’t have an android device yet (I’m open to suggestions of which cheap one to buy) so I can’t do coding until the IOS app is updated. That’s why I haven’t looked at getting both lights to illuminate each side yet. I will buy an android device once I find a cheap one that will do the job then I can look at the coding. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/12/2019 at 19:39, the_rebel said:

Ok, got it sorted now thanks to another vRS forum 😂

What was the solution?

Does anyone else know how I can fix the issue? The outer bulbs are the ones that really make the difference and they are the ones that are missing.