SE L Outdoor spec clarification

Stubod

Hi all,

I am thinking of changing my current 1.4 LK Yeti for a 1.2 DSG. I want a higher spec, and understand there is no LK variant for the 1.2. I was wondering if anybody can tell me what main items you get with SE -L Outdoor trim please?

NB Would like:- front/rear parking sensors, cruise, heated seats (leather?), heated wing mirrors, xenon lights, DAB radio, Bluetooth.  (Understand no Sat nav unless "Drive" variant, and assume no heated front screen).

Thanks for any input...

NB Would like:-

front/rear parking sensors, Front were optional,

cruise, Std

heated seats (leather?),Std

heated wing mirrors, Std

xenon lights, Std

DAB radio, Bluetooth. Depends which radio is fitted maybe.   SatNav was optional on SEL

heated front screen, Optional.

You might find one with all options fitted. Good Luck.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, RickT said:

NB Would like:-

front/rear parking sensors, Front were optional,

cruise, Std

heated seats (leather?),Std

heated wing mirrors, Std

xenon lights, Std

DAB radio, Bluetooth. Depends which radio is fitted maybe.   SatNav was optional on SEL

heated front screen, Optional.

You might find one with all options fitted. Good Luck.

Try and find one of the late SEL Drive models, they have everything you want as standard.

• Like 1

I have an Sel Drive on a 17 plate and has everything you're asking for.

The only things I wish it had are a panoramic sunroof and reversing camera,

however would have had to go to a L and K model to get these.

• Like 1

..thanks for all the replies.

Ref the above post, from what I read the one thing you don't want is the pan roof! Given the comments on this forum it would be the one option I would not want....shame as I would be quite happy with a "sealed" glass roof if they offered that as an option?

...I did have a test drive in an Arona which was my other choice, but it did not have the same "quality" feel as the Yeti, and the boot is not as large or as practical, (ie seat removal option), I will keep looking.....hopefully something will turn up!

2 hours ago, Goody1 said:

I have an Sel Drive on a 17 plate and has everything you're asking for.

The only things I wish it had are a panoramic sunroof and reversing camera,

however would have had to go to a L and K model to get these.

You could have spec'd an SEL Drive with the reversing camera and electric drivers seat but not the sunroof. I did! Mind you I would not have the sunroof as a gift, over 50 years of motoring I have found that eventually they all leak and then you are in a world of damp forever - or at least until you sell the car in desperation!

• Like 2

I intended to order the L&K, as only £500 more considering some of the options I wanted on the SEL drive. However it turned out when the dealer went to put the order through that they had stopped taking them the day before. In retrospect quite pleased as I avoided the sunroof issue and the brown seats!

I did get the reversing camera and electric seat though. The reversing camera should be standard on all cars, it is such a safety feature.

Edited by kenfowler3966

1 hour ago, kenfowler3966 said:

I did get the reversing camera and electric seat though. The reversing camera should be standard on all cars, it is such a safety feature.

Agreed about the reversing camera - one problem is that I find that drivers behind you when you are reversing tend to get anxious as you get nearer and nearer to their car because you don’t seem to be looking backwards at them. Usually ends up with a toot on their horn! Using the reversing camera I can safely get to within a few inches of the car behind but the driver doesn’t know that.