All four foot wells wet?

Louisking1

Over past couple of days notice the car windows have condensation on them so lifted the Floor matts and looks like water Is getting in. My car is a sunroof model but have no damp spots around the top of fabric around the sunroof and no heater matrix Has no leaks.Took of all the door cards off apart from drivers front and looked like they have all been sealed before. But got The water can and got the da to pour water over top of doors and windows driver side rear looks like the culprit for resealing water is gathering on the door seal then into foot well.

But my question is would it wet all the foot wells and noticed while my dad was pouring water over windows and doors that water runs through inside the door and out through the bottom door drain holes the two of them.

but will reseal the two rears doors for piece of mind and my rear washer jet hasn’t worked since I’ve had the car and I’m near sure there rear washer jet pipe that goes through car which might the culprit aswell. 

11 minutes ago, Louisking1 said:

and noticed while my dad was pouring water over windows and doors that water runs through inside the door and out through the bottom door drain holes the two of them.

A certain amount of water always goes past the window scraper seals, that's why the drain holes are there. It is normal.

12 minutes ago, Louisking1 said:

and my rear washer jet hasn’t worked since I’ve had the car and I’m near sure there rear washer jet pipe that goes through car which might the culprit aswell. 

There is a joint in the washer pipe behind the left rear wheel arch trim....

Rear-washer-pipe-joint.jpg

• Like 1

With the sunroof open, pour some water in the tray around the opening and see if it comes out through the drain openings. Those wouldn't soak the floor but it would be good to rule them out. If clogged, water wouldn't come out and would splash around as soon as you drive and dampening the headliner around the upper C pillar trim. With a proper storm water could find a way to the floor eventually. Also check the condition of the weatherstripping around the doors, check for proper fitting, cracks and wear. 

Also fill the windshield washer reservoir with plain water and cycle it until empty. Check for leaks around the front floor. 

7 minutes ago, juanse_2691 said:

With the sunroof open, pour some water in the tray around the opening and see if it comes out through the drain openings. Those wouldn't soak the floor but it would be good to rule them out. If clogged, water wouldn't come out and would splash around as soon as you drive and dampening the headliner around the upper C pillar trim. With a proper storm water could find a way to the floor eventually. Also check the condition of the weatherstripping around the doors, check for proper fitting, cracks and wear. 

Also fill the windshield washer reservoir with plain water and cycle it until empty. Check for leaks around the front floor. 

Will check the sunroof drains aswell. Do u mean the rubber door seals/ weatherstripping

Update on the water leak looks like it’s coming from the rear drivers door but have found a leak on the sunroof on passenger side off the sunroof any suggestion on fix. Sunroof window seats abit lower on the passenger side than the drivers side of the window 

8F67B9FA-928D-437E-9A2C-69F15D6534B8.jpeg

66D3D299-0E69-4A07-93E6-1DFC6BD9400D.jpeg

B57188DA-8E87-42C8-8142-AB41930D27F7.jpeg

The tray under the sunroof mechanism is meant to collect that water, pretty sure the drains are clogged. My sunroof sits even lower than yours and I have no leaks. You can adjust where the glass sits by prying those bellows on the sides and undoing the torx screws below, then with both hands level the glass where it sits flush with the roof, tighten the screws again, put the bellows and you're done. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, juanse_2691 said:

The tray under the sunroof mechanism is meant to collect that water, pretty sure the drains are clogged. My sunroof sits even lower than yours and I have no leaks. You can adjust where the glass sits by prying those bellows on the sides and undoing the torx screws below, then with both hands level the glass where it sits flush with the roof, tighten the screws again, put the bellows and you're done. 

There’s rear drains aswell isn’t there if there is  I think there the ones that are clogged two front ones seem to let out water 

Update on the leak took of the headliner found the pipe joining to the passenger rear drain hole is leaking the pipe joins to a rubber  sleeve then onto sunroof drain which is where it’s leaking from on the sleeve think I’m going to get some pipe sealant hopefully will stop it. And for the sunroof window leak not quite sure if it’s the pipe is doing it or the window hope it’s the pipe fiddleing around with the window sounds a pain in bum

Update I unblocked the pipes for rear drains and the outlet buns for pipe under the rear bumpers which I made them bigger so water can flow abit better. the pipe joining to rear drain on passenger side was leaking aswell the rubber joint that goes from green pipe and rear drain on sunroof was leaking from the joint itself so sealed that with sealant seems to be working. And adjusted the sunroof window itself was still leaking with the pipe fix so adjusted The sunroof window brackets and it stopped getting water through the window . Just to rebuild all interior itself

D71063E8-2BD6-4455-A51B-59CF5CCD9F4D.jpeg

• Like 1