Scout going - whats worth selling separately

So after 10 years and 154k miles under my ownership, my prefl TDI Scout is being traded in. The dealer its going to don't really care about any extras as they are just going to throw it at the auctions.

So the question is whats worth stripping and selling separately?

1. I'm thinking its worth removing the RNS510 and selling this on, but what about the aux media interface (Ipod/USB)? is there still any market for these?

2. It has the raised boot floor, are enough people interested in buying these baring in mind it would be too big and heavy to ship? - To be honest if anyone local to High Peak wants to come and get this for free I'm more than happy but it'll have to be quick.

3. Its currently on its winter wheels (16" Audi alloys with 2 x decent winter tyres & 2 x knackered), do I - a) throw the standard 17" wheels in the boot and get rid of them with the car (Dealer said he is not interested in them and will take as is), or b) sell them separately (All 4 tyres at 1.5mm) or c) Swap back to standard wheels and risk the drive to the dealer and sell the 16" Audi wheels?

4. It has a pair of 15mm wheel spacers on the back but I'd guess its not worth the hassle of taking these off and trying to sell?

4. Is there anything else worth removing and selling separately?

Many thanks for any input.

What's the RNS510 worth and likewise the aux media interface (Ipod/USB) and will this work with a Stream MP3?

I ask as we've got a preFL 4x4 and SWMBO may be interested...

Not sure she'd be interested in the standard wheels even though our 16"Appolons could do with a refurb as the Cross Climates we have won't fit...

Edited by skomaz

13 hours ago, john999boy said:

I'm sure that @Anddenton will sort you out with a good price after he becomes a Freedom member! :wait:

Bugger, I've been a freedom member for years, must have lapsed recently. If I sell anything it generally goes on eBay for simplicity, but as it goes on Friday I will only bother to strip off it what there is actually a market for, otherwise I'll just get rid of it all with the car.