Still Learning New Stuff

My gf uses the heated seat option quite a bit on the passenger seat, whereas I couldn’t think of anything worse than being too hot whilst driving (thank goodness for dual climate controls).

I accidentally switched the driver’s heated seat on yesterday and before I rushed to switch it off, I’m sure the steering wheel also started heating up. I wasn’t aware this was an option, or did I imagine it in my panic to stop the burning 😅

Mine has 3 heat settings or OFF, settings via A/C on maxi dot menu....been glad of it being ON in this cold snap !😉A factory fitted option !

Edited by BACUPIAN
added " afactory fitted option"

Sorry, I probably wasn’t too clear in my OP. I knew the heated seats were there, just not the heated steering wheel.

Does your wheel heat up with the driver’s seat heating switched on, or was mine just getting warm from having the screen blowers on full to de-ice the screen ?

Yes, higher spec cars tend to come (MY18 and upwards) - with Steering wheel heating.  I have the same issues with myself and my husband!  I love the heat, he doesn't.  When you switch on the heated seat, unless you switch off the heated steering wheel, it will come on too.  As previously stated, on the bottom right hand side corner of the MII system, you will see a graphic showing seat and wheel.   Adjust as necessary.

Just to be clear, full winter pack..PLUS heated steering wheel [FACTORY ORDER] ALL with 3 heat settings !

Edited by BACUPIAN
confusion in description