vRS cornering lights method A orB

I’ve just activated cornering lights on MY16 vRS using Carista and noticed a Method A or Method B.

what is Method A & Method B?

Also it’s just the inner fogs that come on, is this correct?

I don’t use Carista and I would always advise long coding but I assume one is for vRS models with 2 lights on each side and one is for non vRS models with one light on each side which is why only your inner lights are working, the other mode likely turns the outer ones on too.

Hi all, I have recently bought a 19 plate Octavia VRS MK3 hatchback. Is the cornering lights an optional extra as I don't seem to have cornering lights on mine?

cheers

Darryl

Hi Darryl

Your car will have cornering lights as standard. The LED fitted headlights dont move like the old xenon but have additional LED's that light up on cornering aren't as obvious as the old system. You might notice it clearer when going at 30 as the left led lights up the cerb

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TonyD said:

Hi Darryl

Your car will have cornering lights as standard. The LED fitted headlights dont move like the old xenon but have additional LED's that light up on cornering aren't as obvious as the old system. You might notice it clearer when going at 30 as the left led lights up the cerb

cheers mate,

will try have a closer look outside when i'm next in the car

2 hours ago, vRS G60 said:

After a trip to work in the dark there's no discernable difference, so I'm turning them back off 😂

Cornering fogs are more meant to help with slow manoeuvres such as parking rather than aid with driving. When i park you can clearly see the road either side light up.