Different types of brake pads?

Hey chaps.. I'm having a bit of an issue trying to get the correct brake pads, so far I bought a set online and they are wrong, my ones need to have the metal clip thing that's on the top where as the brembo ones I purchased have got what looks like wings on either end, does anyone know where I can get the correct ones rather than keep ordering online to then send them back.. Thanks

It always helps to know EXACTLY what type of car you have (engine code/power, year). All we know is you have a "Skoda felicia 1.3". There are 5 types of engines and a facelift for Felicia.

10 hours ago, Andyfreeman said:

does anyone know where I can get the correct ones rather than keep ordering online to then send them back

Make a note of your registration and chassis numbers, then go to a proper motor factor rather than ordering on-line.

15 minutes ago, RicardoM said:

It always helps to know EXACTLY what type of car you have (engine code/power, year). All we know is you have a "Skoda felicia 1.3". There are 5 types of engines and a facelift for Felicia.

It is the facelift on a R reg, the engine is the 68hp version 

5 minutes ago, KenONeill said:

Make a note of your registration and chassis numbers, then go to a proper motor factor rather than ordering on-line.

I think that's probably my best option, thanks.