2013 Vrs rear light cluster

Managed to smash the rear cluster driver side. Looking for a replacement but I cant find a skoda pt number on it. Just seems to be the Hella number. 185.311-02 on the cluster or 185.360-02 on the black bulb holder bit. Looking about on the net I found plenty for sale but am I right in thinking depending on model the cluster is different as far as normal bulbs or part led. Can anyone confirm that the cluster with number is 5E5945112 is the one I need. Thanks. 

I've got led lights on it and I assume brake lights too and then bulb section in the centre which I take are indicator, reverse and fog light. It's for a hatchback. 

Edited by hatchy

5E5945112  is right hand lights for a hatchback, but not LED

5E5945112A is the LED version.

Edit: these are the parts for the pre-facelift version, if you have a facelift (split headlights) there are 2 LED versions, high or low (I don't know the part numebrs though).

Edited by shakeyman