Rear manual windows dropping down slightly over time

Hi, every time I clean the car I notice the rear windows have dropped slightly.

I have positioned the levers so they are pointed at the boot so the weight of the lever is effectively rolling the window up.

But as they are so light this has no effect.

Has anyone got any ideas or found weighted replacement knobs?  

Thanks.

I can't say I have ever ad or heard of this issue before but have you thought about perhaps whipping the winders off, (I would think you can do this in order to align them towards the boot, as stated) Then on the inside of the arm, superglue (Or hot glue from a glue gun) An additional bit of weight. A scrap piece of roofing lead might do as it will be easy to fashion into a shape that fits nicely, whilst having a reasonable weight/size ratio. That way, you could still keep the original winders, for aesthetic purposes.

Another thought might be to see if there was a version of Fabia that had front winders. They may be a little longer and heavier if available as often, smaller ones were fitted to the rear of some cars. Just a thought although I am unsure as to if they were ever available. VW vehicle winders may well fit, too but this is all conjecture.

Mine do this but since I have WRC stage markets shoved in the windows now they dont drop anymore but I did notice them dropping a few mm over a week or so. I also have wind deflectors on the car which stopped the whistling and rain getting in. 

I cannot see the weighted winders making a difference on such a short arm unless the weight is something like a kilo or more and hung right at the end of the winder.

I would put a little hook on it so the winder could be held in place with string or something.

Or drill and put a pin / nail through the centre of the end of the winder to secure to the door card.

Depends if the window gets opened regularly or not???

Maybe use wind deflectors instead / also, but if you use wind deflectors only then don't forget to wind windows up when / if you wash the car........