Lost text reading facility on dash

Hello

I have noticed that I cannot read texts on screen. It used to have a text box which you dabbed and up popped your texts.

Also I have a problem with my Samsung J3, I keep getting a message 'Google Play services keeps stopping' you can then click on App info or Close app. I have been online to get rid of this, managed to get everything wrong. Can somebody please help with simple steps. 

Thanks

Maybe it's a new safety feature so that,  oh I don't know, you keep your eyes on the road and be aware of what's going on around you?

Karodiaqs have replaced the VX Corsa as the vehicle I've had the most near misses with. And practically on each occasion the driver seems to be more preoccupied with something on the center console than what's going on around them.

I'm beginning to think there is something in the Karodiaq handbook which states that is the recommended driving position.

I must admit I agree having had a close encounter with a Karoq driver recently who was very keen to overtake me as we peeled off the M1 onto the sliproad. Pretty sure they had no idea that 4WD and 360bhp makes it a bit tricky to impress me with their lack of ability behind the wheel. Obviously thought that a £39,000 Skoda is overpriced compared to their more affordable SUV.:wait:

Hello

Thank you for the advice, I agree. However it also had the facility to read out emails (voice). It is also easier to read emails when parked up and phone is still connected to the car.

• Like 1

How about we try and answer the questions before assuming the OP is not concentrating on their driving?

16 hours ago, Izzybear said:

Also I have a problem with my Samsung J3, I keep getting a message 'Google Play services keeps stopping' you can then click on App info or Close app.

I suspect the missing text messages and the issue with Google Play are connected.

Try completely removing the Bluetooth connection between the phone and the car. Start with the car, go into the connections settings and unpair and forget your mobile phone.

Then do the same from your phone, remove the cars Bluetooth connection from your phone.

Ensure your phone is fully up to date and running the latest Android version.

Then re-pair / connect your phone to the car.

14 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

I must admit I agree having had a close encounter with a Karoq driver recently who was very keen to overtake me as we peeled off the M1 onto the sliproad. Pretty sure they had no idea that 4WD and 360bhp makes it a bit tricky to impress me with their lack of ability behind the wheel. Obviously thought that a £39,000 Skoda is overpriced compared to their more affordable SUV.:wait:

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink........

However if you carry on ignoring the Rules I'll impress you with the speed of something else.