Custom steering wheel.

Hi guys as you can probably tell by the title I’m looking for a custom steering wheel as I’m bored of the bland standard one on the Fabia vRS.

Would anyone have any knowledge of any other wheel that’d fit from another vag car.

My current wheel has just the radio controls as well as the dsg paddles. Thanks in advance. 

53 minutes ago, AntbvRS1988 said:

Hi guys as you can probably tell by the title I’m looking for a custom steering wheel as I’m bored of the bland standard one on the Fabia vRS.

Would anyone have any knowledge of any other wheel that’d fit from another vag car.

My current wheel has just the radio controls as well as the dsg paddles. Thanks in advance. 

Any upgrade from a newer skoda needs to be coded in etc, the 2013 onwards fabia has a nicer wheel than the pre 2013 models...….other than that you can send you oem one away to be retrimmed and reshaped.

My mate is selling one he had done.....  

1A0BEEF8-09A6-47BC-9A2B-E5A73EBA98E6.jpeg

F9E3D962-8A2F-47B9-A7F7-A6A1870D45D6.jpeg

Edited by Mickmartin

On 23/04/2020 at 11:46, AntbvRS1988 said:

I’d have that if it wasn’t for the blue stitching. Looks awesome though. Thanks. 

20 hours ago, UrbanPanzer said:

Dye the stitching ???????

You can buy fabric permanent markers. Never used one personally so cannot say how they hold up, but I have heard of people using them to spice up their cars interior.