Hello from DK

bucciali

Hi all,

Soon-to-be new Skoda owner reporting in from Denmark. 

Finalising the sale of an 2014 Octavia Combi, my first 'regular purchase' after having had 2 stretches of 3-yr private leasing. Going away from Peugeot (208, 308SW) on to a new brand. Come from a Peugeot-loving family (my favorite non-sportscar classic is the 504), so I guess this qualifies as a bold move? :)

Looking forward to learn from this forum and to share. As soon as car is in, I will share more info.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

So the car is in! Took ownership about a month ago. Time flies in these Corona-days, I guess.

It's a 2014 1.2TSI 105HP model Elegance. Not sure if the 'Elegance' edition is something Denmark-specific, or whether it is offered to all markets. I haven't even fully figured out which options are part of the Elegance package.

So far, very happy with it. It's different from my Peugeot 308 SW. Feels bigger (as it should; although in cm's the difference is minimal) and slightly bulkier, but not in a bad way. Has fewer HP than the Peugeot, but it still pulls enough to be able to move. 

IMG_5004-res.JPG