17" Spyder's

It is peoples personal opinion what suits or looks good.

There are pictures of mk2's with them on.

I think there was a post only last week showing ones.

You have the wheels, why not decide what you think.

Edited by Roottootemblowinootsoot

14 hours ago, JGrindel said:

JAM08453-19.thumb.jpg.5078f6cc9f9faeec201e7f6416cb7909.jpg

Very common wheel choice for Mk1 and Mk2 Fabias. A lot of people are running them. I have them myself :) 

Such a perfect build In my opinion, I like your choice of stickers aswell, BQR and MCM. What's that "drift" charm you have hanging on the rear tow hook?

30 minutes ago, WillSmithy said:

Such a perfect build In my opinion, I like your choice of stickers aswell, BQR and MCM. What's that "drift" charm you have hanging on the rear tow hook?

Cheers buddy appreciate the kind words! Its been through the works. Was a bone stock Elegance Model when I got it. 

1170404384_StockFab.jpg.7b88ab7d3b659f616c036d40074924ac.jpg

You know who BQR is?  Shame you cant see the 3 National Trust stickers which are common place on Skodas... and the little toy hanging off the back is a toy I got years (I mean years years) back, its a Black Labrador which sadly  fell off while driving back from the 2019 Welsh Rally, it Has been on all my cars since I passed my test. There a long story behind it but I wont bore you. Since it fell of it has since been replaced with an Owl.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JGrindel said:

Cheers buddy appreciate the kind words! Its been through the works. Was a bone stock Elegance Model when I got it. 

1170404384_StockFab.jpg.7b88ab7d3b659f616c036d40074924ac.jpg

You know who BQR is?  Shame you cant see the 3 National Trust stickers which are common place on Skodas... and the little toy hanging off the back is a toy I got years (I mean years years) back, its a Black Labrador which sadly  fell off while driving back from the 2019 Welsh Rally, it Has been on all my cars since I passed my test. There a long story behind it but I wont bore you. Since it fell of it has since been replaced with an Owl.

Yeah I watch BQR, I should probably buy a sticker from his store, would match well with the Mightycarmods sticker I have on my car. I also bought a set of comet wheels for my car because of a picture that you posted awhile ago. And yeah when I first saw the rear tow hook I thought about putting a little charm on it but thought It might look tacky and I didn't have anything to put on it so never did, might look into it now.

My Skoda MCM Sticker.jpg

sick looking fabia mk2.jpg

14 minutes ago, WillSmithy said:

Yeah I watch BQR, I should probably buy a sticker from his store, would match well with the Mightycarmods sticker I have on my car. I also bought a set of comet wheels for my car because of a picture that you posted awhile ago. And yeah when I first saw the rear tow hook I thought about putting a little charm on it but thought It might look tacky and I didn't have anything to put on it so never did, might look into it now.

My Skoda MCM Sticker.jpg

sick looking fabia mk2.jpg

Ah cool! I got the sticker off him when he was at Players Classic 2019 :) Cool that you found that photo and it made you get the wheels! They are nice size and also the European monte carlo rim too.  

Dm me on instagram www.instagram.com/driveway_queens I will post you a sticker for your car! 

• Like 1