Phone compartment

Hi guys, recently I have purchase my superb 17 plate in bussiness package. I have noticed that when I open the compartment where the usb port is, I have there an ashtray. My friend has there a phone compartment instead of ashtray. It even does charge the phone wirelessly. I dont need the wireless charging but the compartment for the phone looks really neat. Is there a way to replace that ashtray for the phone tray? Anyone has done this before? Also, would the dealer be able to sell me one of those ? I have stumbled upon one, but it says it is for KAROQ. Would it fit? 

Thank you really much for the answers, I am sorry but I am quite new to the skoda world and just getting to know all the things about this beautiful car. 

I’ve searched aliexpress for this, no joy.  Karoq, kodiak or octavia does not fit. Only option is the breakers or new. 

And once you have it, its difficult to fit. 

Edited by Tin82
Addition

Sorry guys for the delay, some stuff happened and I was not online for few days. However, I have contacted the SKODA dealer regarding this and he told me they cant find it. They also told me that I should ask the SKODA directly if they have part like this available. I will let you guys know where and how to purchase it, also the price as I want to participate in this forum as well with some information. If I get my hands on it, I will probably make a how to guide. 

Thank you guys for your inputs ;)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Same issue here :wondering: but want it for an old iPod Classic that I have, that I was more than pleasantly surprised that it worked straight away :clap:

For now, have removed the ashtray part and have the cover closed off. :cool: