Partition net

gregwhates

2 hours ago, b1ackb1rd said:

Yes, interior trim needs to be drilled and tapped. 

Google DMM630001 for details

That part no. throws up links to the dog guard which fits behind the rear seats rather than the partition net which also fits immediately behind the front seats. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/c/1143535322

Agreed, I was trying to show you what a big job this is - there is a DIY fitting of the divider net somewhere which shows the roof lining down, special tools to fit the metal brackets and to cut the roof lining to accept the trim piece. 

This piece of kit would be the perfect solution to my camping needs - after watching the video I wondered if it was worth the hassle

Actually I think it might depend on the age and model of your Yeti.

Mine is an F/L model manufactured in 2015 and came with built in slots / lugs in the roof lining above the rear windows, immediately behind each front seat. The ends of the metal arms at the top of the net when folded out fit into these slots. There should also be two steel clips down on the floor, again immediately behind each front seat into which the net strap ends clip. So, at least in my case, there wasn't any need for additional fittings.

The nets are great. With the rear seats out and the net in place its amazing how much gear you can stack in !

I have the net as an optional extra. The floor fittings are in all the cars as standard.

However I would not like to try and fit the roof slots that are in my car.

It is useful when moving a lot of stuff, eg taking no 2 cost centre to Norwich from Leeds, safely.

I have only used it a few times myself.

I did leave it in place behind the rear seats for a bit so we could pile coats etc on the rear shelf, but it rubs the seat backs and was starting to scuff them