modify accelerator sensitivity

11 minutes ago, laurent2b said:

hello, thank you for your answer, I have another problem, I do not have the access code (engine) I typed 19249 refused

access code is specific to your car, it autofills in vcds

on all the other computers, vcds gives me the code, and on the engine computer it does not offer it to me, I saw on the internet for engine the code 27971, I haven't tried it yet

15 hours ago, laurent2b said:

on all the other computers, vcds gives me the code, and on the engine computer it does not offer it to me, I saw on the internet for engine the code 27971, I haven't tried it yet

I'm not sure, for me it autofilled the code for me. Though it wasn't my VCDS kit, and i don't have access to it to check again.

I found the engine access code but apparently I don't have the option, I have to do it in another way, but I don't know how to do it, I saw for golf 7 but not for skoda  (with long coding)

• 1 month later...

I too hated the accelerator feel of the Fabia! So I made one of the most difficult decisions ever! I got myself a brand new pedalbox 😬

It actually works incredibly well! I know this is a cliche but it does transform the car .👌

11 minutes ago, laurent2b said:

What car did you ride it on?  Does it really change the vehicle, does it bring a little more torque between 1000 and 2000 rpm?

I've got it on a 2016 Fabia TSI 90 5 speed manual hatchback. It does NOT give the car any more power or torque, it simply gives you a more sensitive throttle which provides for a much better feel in my opinion. I had a 2013 Leon TDI 184 and for comparison, the Fabia without pedalbox is like the Leon in ECO and with the pedalbox is like the Leon in Sport. So basically gives you a "sport" mode I guess you could say 👍

3 minutes ago, laurent2b said:

thank you for your answer, for the assembly I suppose it is not complicated?

Not complicated at all, a few minutes and you're done. You do need to calibrate it after installation, but it comes with instructions and again it only takes a couple minutes to do 👍