MIB1 -> MIB2,5 upgrade troubles, help? :)

Hi,

recently I have updated infotainment in my car. I have 2013 Octavia III Elegance 1.6 TDi 77kw estate version.

I had Columbus MIB1 + Canton.

I upgraded to Amundsen MIB 2,5, also display and climatronic. I also had to upgrade amplifier to mib2.

Almost everything is working but I have few issues I cant fix..

If you need post of adaptions etc. just write a comment I will post it. Sorry if I chose the wrong topic or forgot to addd something Ill fix everything, just say so! :) My first topic, hope you will be able to help me get rid of few errors :) I´m working with VCDS.

1. In car settings in drivers assistance menu is stil visible SIDE ASSIST, BLIND SPOT DETECT, TRAILER ASSIST and Im not able to turn it off - to make it disappear from the settings - i dont have this assistences.
2. In parking settings there is an option "parking assistent from parking spot" - i cant turn it off..
3. I have turned on performance monitor.. But it shows only oil temperature and "b" - only those two and they are death.. 2013 doesnt know to read data for perf. monitor?
4. Menu "comfortable appliances" is working, but it doesnt show any appliances. On maxidot it works as it should.
5. The most annoying - I have Lane Assist so I have also traffic signs reader. After upgrade, every time car shows error after start up and short ride, that reading is actually not available, but it works as it should... :/

6. How can I turn on the "Sound by CANTON" on welcome screen?

THANKS!

98845169_2660842667463657_7136358350106656768_n.jpg

Sounds like you have got component protection removed but not had it coded to your car specs. Try giving @pab567 a shout. You'll likely need to send away your old unit along with the new one.

10 minutes ago, MarkyG82 said:

Sounds like you have got component protection removed but not had it coded to your car specs. Try giving @pab567 a shout. You'll likely need to send away your old unit along with the new one.

Thanks for comment! :) 

Yes he removed component protection, also from amplifier. He tried to code it to my old unit specs, I also tried but in VCDS I cant find adaptations to edit those settings. I will try to give a shout to @pab567 - thanks :)

It needs a different system to vcds. Odis maybe. Its very rare to find someone who is any good with it hence suggesting pab. He's a genius with it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MarkyG82 said:

It needs a different system to vcds. Odis maybe. Its very rare to find someone who is any good with it hence suggesting pab. He's a genius with it.

That's what I thought, and I was a little worried about it. I wrote a message to the user who was recommended to me above, so we'll see.