Gifts for my furby

AvRS

Hi,

My birthday is on thrusday and I'm getting increasing amounts of calls asking me what I want. When I tell people give me money so I can spend it on my car, they don't want none of it. My question to all you people is what can I tell them to buy me that is for my car as I'm clueless.

If I could I'd say 312mm brake upgrade, FMIC, hybrid turbo etc, etc. These friends and family unfortunately don't think I'm that special. I've already got strut brace, green panel filter and pd160 intake and that's all the small things I can think of. Is there anything I'm missing that isn't overly expensive to suggest to people, or is there anywhere that sells vouchers so I can get something useful?

Cheers

Some very good ideas but not too sure about facelift tail lights as I quite like the standard ones. I was thinking about the bonnet lifter might put that on the list aswell. Drivers seat under stowage, I never thought they did it but I definately need it.

Thanks for the suggestions keep them coming?

Cheers