Time for a change

Hi all,

As the title suggests, it's time for a change. 

I have decided to change the Octavia VRS as it now has 73k on the clock. It's been a brilliant motor with absolutely no issues. 

I'm swapping it for a BMW 530e, the company car tax benefits are too good to ignore, the way the car drives is amazing and I think it looks pretty good too.

This really is the best forum out there and I will still lurk about as the wife still has a fabia. I think i will be back in a skoda in a couple of years, i really wanted the new VRS hybrid but cant wait and i suspect they will be a bit expensive when they first come out. 

10.jpeg.jpg

Internet_20200627_175324_3.jpeg

Internet_20200627_175324_2.jpeg

• Like 2

Nice just bought an octavia vrs coming from a bmw 330d, love em both, please please peel that awful yellow arnold clark sticker off the rear window, i see loads of cars knocking about with them on and drives me crazy ha ha 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GazzR said:

Nice just bought an octavia vrs coming from a bmw 330d, love em both, please please peel that awful yellow arnold clark sticker off the rear window, i see loads of cars knocking about with them on and drives me crazy ha ha 

First job lol