Cannot access Connect services

Allanw

I have a new Kamiq which I have added to my Skoda Connect account, all the Connect services are activated and don't expire for a year.

I have set myself as the primary user of the car and gone through the process with the 2 keys.

I cannot however see any way of accessing the Connect services. On my Kodiaq there is a button in the menu for Connect which then accesses the services but there is no equivalent button on the Kamiq.

I don't know where I am supposed to look for Connect access - should it be on the menu.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi AllanW,

I am having issues with the Connect System on my new Kamiq. I have installed the My Skoda and SkodaConnect App’s. Created my CONNECT account.  when i tried to set myself as the primary user i get the message, Cannot Create Primary User. Contact CustomerServices

Did you have any such problems? Skoda UK have been working on this since Monday’. Also Connect has asked for a a software update each evening for the last 3 days which i have completed.

On 11/09/2020 at 18:39, Oggie54 said:

Hi AllanW,

I am having issues with the Connect System on my new Kamiq. I have installed the My Skoda and SkodaConnect App’s. Created my CONNECT account.  when i tried to set myself as the primary user i get the message, Cannot Create Primary User. Contact CustomerServices

Did you have any such problems? Skoda UK have been working on this since Monday’. Also Connect has asked for a a software update each evening for the last 3 days which i have completed.

Did you have your two keys with you. You need them to set it 

On 10/09/2020 at 11:03, Allanw said:

I have a new Kamiq which I have added to my Skoda Connect account, all the Connect services are activated and don't expire for a year.

I have set myself as the primary user of the car and gone through the process with the 2 keys.

I cannot however see any way of accessing the Connect services. On my Kodiaq there is a button in the menu for Connect which then accesses the services but there is no equivalent button on the Kamiq.

I don't know where I am supposed to look for Connect access - should it be on the menu.

Any help would be appreciated

There is no button you use the app its not in the car. its skoda connect website that connects to your car 

2 hours ago, skoda1982 said:

Did you have your two keys with you. You need them to set it 

I get to the point where Connect asked to press the unlock on both keys. Connect responds to both keys (0/2, 1/2 then 2/2 Then we are told to call customer services 

end

• 3 months later...

I couldn't connect and  got the 'Call customer Services' message, which I did.  This was during Lockdown 2.  I was  told by CS that they were advising customers not to attempt it until after lockdown as they were working from home and couldn't access the info they needed.  I've given up for the time being.