Boot Liner

BRUN

Can anyone recommend a good boot liner, the full ones that are waterproof and go up the sides of the boot too

We go camping and out for walks/hiking so need something that can get wet and muddy without getting through to the boot

A few different companies do them but wondered if anyone owned one they would recommend

Have a look here

I bought this for my 7 seat - when I planned to remove the seats - to make boot bigger for the dogs

http://www.boot-buddy.com/skoda/kodiaq-2017-present-5-seat-model-with-space-saver-spare-wheel-without-variable-boot-floor

In the end - I decided to keep the Dog car - instead of subject the new one to the dogs....  so its still in the box - along with boot floor and dog guard - for when I change my mind at some point in future again

But this is the best I could find.

They do multiple options

• Like 1

I bought Ebay item #303564562916 (£18.99). It's flexible plastic rather than rubber but seems fine. Fits perfectly and, as the listing says, no odour like some I've had in the past. Doesn't go up the sides as you mentioned though.

Edited by Nimby

IMG_20200917_173309.jpg

IMG_20200917_173305.jpg

11 hours ago, PaulCanning said:

Please do as I have 2 collies and I'd love something to keep the interior sides clean too as their hairs are always difficult to remove from the material on the side mouldings. 

As you can see it has a bumper flap too

11 minutes ago, PaulCanning said:

@BRUNI forgot to ask, I see there's 2 different versions, ie a universal one at £30 and a custom one at £60, which did you get? Oh and how long did it take to be delivered?

mine was the £60 one and it was here either next day or the day after

• Like 1

I bought a bootliner from Travelsmart for my Kodiaq. I had ordered a Titan ( same company I think) but they were extremely slow to deliver. The Travelsmart is ok but you don’t have the option to separately fold down the rear seats which I had on a Hatchbag.
Having said that it’s half the price and it does the job adequately!

• 3 years later...
On 19/09/2020 at 10:21, BRUN said:

mine was the £60 one and it was here either next day or the day after

Firstly, sorry for the very late reply here. 

Just bought my first (just collected from showroom yesterday)Kodiaq, 7 seater Sportline and as I've 2 daughters mad into horseriding, I knew I would be wanting a boot liner to try and protect my treasured motor lol. 

Anyways, thanks for all the tips and suggestions on this thread, after much deliberation I decided to go with this particular type BRUN recommend from the same company.

One question though..... Are there any helpful videos, or tips for fitting them, because I struggled today lol. 

Admittedly I had a 15 minute window to work with before the Irish sun set, so was working in twilight conditions, but to be fair the instructions aren't great. 

Any one with any help/suggestions I'll owe a beer to. 

Regards Kevin