EDITION 100 Tiptronic gear lever replacment

zoka

Hello All

First thanks for the advice and reassurance that the Edition 100 gear lever can be replaced with the Superb Elegance model. Thanks to KKBC and all of you posting bits and bobs about it.

The Tiptronic button on my gear selector got a bit wobbly, and by not listening to the elders and wise ones from this forum (it’s not will it, it's when it will go) I got myself in a bit of a pickle. Gear selector got stuck on to the P position and no budging.

Option_1 £427 Inc. VAT from TPS for non-trading sale of original Edition 100 Tiptronic. 2-5 weeks waiting as no part is available in the UK

Option_2 £100 Inc. VAT from local small garage for the Superb Elegance model, still 1-2 weeks waiting as no part is available in UK with no guarantee from them that it will fit as per ETKA 3U2713319C (original Edition 100) showing not compatible or replaceable part

The wise and good people from this forum confirmed that the Elegance model is compatible with the Edition 100 and I did order it, replaced it, and I hope following details can be useful to somebody else

Original Edition 100 part  3U2 173 319 C  (too expensive by a mile)

Superb elegance part 3U2 713 319 A NED (black and not so bad looking)

IMG_3196.thumb.JPG.b6bc5870138e4f28eee8f148d84a5a20.JPG

Here are some pictures of parts and of the wobbly button as a warning to replace your gear lever on time.

Best zoka

Thanks

IMG_3164.JPG

IMG_3174.JPG

IMG_3168.JPG

IMG_3197.JPG

IMG_3192.JPG

IMG_3189.JPG

• Like 2

Thanks m8

Realy greatfull that you found the time to replay to my email and for the advice given, not everybody on this forum is as skilfull as rotodiesel, and some other esteamed members :happy:

Drive safe KKBC

Best Zoka

Edited by zoka
spelling
  • Thanks 1