Car not turning on!!!

Hey guys, I was going through the fuses trying to figure out how to fix my not working dimming mirror. Now the car won’t turn on. I have checked all the fuses and they all are in order. Please help I need my car today, have to work and drive to the airport. When I turn on the ignition nothing happens. There are no lights turning on where the speedo is either as they would normally come up. Help!!!

Check the connections onto the battery.  Do you have a multimeter?  Phone RAC or AA and they will help even you are not a member - you do have to sign up though!

What's your car's make and model.  There may be more than one fusebox.

You may have put a fuse back in the wrong place.  Not all locations will have a fuse in them.

Edited by farty

Have you checked both fuse boxes one under bonnet near battery one at the end of the dashboard.

My first check would be to check battery voltage it should read around 12.5v across the poles if it’s under 11v it needs  charging and possibly replacing. Modern cars do not like low voltage. 

I agree with the comment above that you may have put a fuse back in the wrong slot.

To get an indication of which one, please list here everything else that is not working. Try everything, including accessories.

Please post a photo of both fuse boxes and someone with the same model can tell you which one is missing.  There are always some vacant slots and if you put a fuse into one of these, the circuit it should have gone in now won't work

Edited by farty