No "Station logos:" button in Bolero

dannyli

I own a 2020 Scala with a Bolero infotainment system. 

While trying to add radio station logos, I couldn't find the "Station logos:" option in the radio app settings.

It looks as if it is simply missing from the menu in my car (compared to another Scala).

How can this issue be resolved?

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 12.24.06.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm from the 'Kamiq' section and we're experiencing the same issues trying to import station logos.

I have contacted my dealer and he's looking into it, and I have also phoned Skoda UK who were no help whatsoever.

I used to have a 2018 Karoq and that was simple and easy to do after looking around the menu options in the infotainment system, but after spending sometime on me infotainment system in my Kamiq, there doesn't seem to be any way at all.

I will try to gauge how many people are affected by this issue in other groups, and together we will unite and force Skoda UK to sort out a software update for our appropriate infotainment systems.

Please see the thread developing in the Kamiq section HERE.

• 2 months later...
On 30/09/2020 at 12:27, dannyli said:

I own a 2020 Scala with a Bolero infotainment system. 

While trying to add radio station logos, I couldn't find the "Station logos:" option in the radio app settings.

It looks as if it is simply missing from the menu in my car (compared to another Scala).

How can this issue be resolved?

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 12.24.06.png

I got my Superb L&K 2021, with Bolero.

I do have the Stations Logo under the Radios setting, but once hitting it I get get a list of all stations,.

Selecting a station to assign a jpeg log from the USB stick (plugged in the USB A  located in the compartment between the 2 front seats), pops a screen with an empty square, with no option to select a USB port as the source to load the logos from.

Any idea what's wrong?

Maybe it helps, maybe not, but In the first couple of weeks I got my Scala (with Bolero), I was checking the software version and update possibilities. My dealer said it should be OTA, but I couldn't find it. I found the option to delete all software updates, which I did in the hope to initiate something. No impact, I thought initially. But then I went to the radio screen and all logos were gone. I tried to upload them via USB, but to no reveal. They seemed gone.

After a few weeks I made another shortcut (favorite) on the dashboard of a certain station and a logo appeared on the dash. I then tried to re-save all other programmed stations and for these the logos also came back! What did I do? Nothing. I just re-saved my already saved station on the dashboard, just by holding the (emtpy) stations logo.

Edited by jesse_s93

46 minutes ago, jesse_s93 said:

Maybe it helps, maybe not, but In the first couple of weeks I got my Scala (with Bolero), I was checking the software version and update possibilities. My dealer said it should be OTA, but I couldn't find it. I found the option to delete all software updates, which I did in the hope to initiate something. No impact, I thought initially. But then I went to the radio screen and all logos were gone. I tried to upload them via USB, but to no reveal. They seemed gone.

After a few weeks I made another shortcut (favorite) on the dashboard of a certain station and a logo appeared on the dash. I then tried to re-save all other programmed stations and for these the logos also came back! What did I do? Nothing. I just re-saved my already saved station on the dashboard, just by holding the (emtpy) stations logo.

they are downloaded from the radio station not all radio stations have them like   (gold) radio

• 2 months later...

14 hours ago, skoda1982 said:

Not all radio stations have logos 

You can custom a JPEG logo and should be able to assign it to a radio station from your memory stick.

On 14/04/2021 at 21:40, LKOwner said:

You can custom a JPEG logo and should be able to assign it to a radio station from your memory stick.

I listen to Gold no logo even for download