Adaptive cruise control

Hi guys iv recently bought a Superb SE L Executive and it appears to have adaptive cruise control fitted and the Skoda UK customer service representative told me from my registration that the car has this feature.yet it just appears to be regular cruise control and if I enter the menu on the infotainment system it has options for the ACC and when I try to alter anything it says this function is currently unavailable .is it possible that the ACC software has been disabled or something?Any information would be greatly appreciated

AFAIK all 2017 cars above the base model have ACC. The way to tell is to check that the green speedometer light appears when you engage it, then set it at the longest distance setting and check (while covering the brake pedal and watching like a hawk) that your car is showing as the car in front does.

From memory there is also a speed limiter function which engages from a button on the bottom of the ACC stalk. It's worth checking if you have engaged that by accident. And if none of that helps, post some pictures of the messages you see on the screen and we can see how it compares with our cars. Good luck and with it.

If it has ACC then there will be

(1) a switch under the cruise lever that switches between ACC and speed limiter

(2) a switch on top of the cruise lever that lets you adjust distance (from stupidly long to what Clarkson called "the full Audi") - shows on the central display. Standard cruise you just set speed, ACC you set speed and distance.

(3) when it is on as you approach a car from behind it should show on the central display that a vehicle has been detected just before it starts slowing.

My last one was delivered April 17 and had ACC as standard (SEL Exec as it was then) but that was UK spec and not Ireland spec.

It may be faulty or need resetting if the car has been bumped and repaired or the radar otherwise interfered with.  

I had an SE Techfrom 2017 and it had the ACC - if you have stalk control to adjust / set the speed, plus the little toggle on top of the stalk it must be ACC.

You should be able to see a very small speedometer type icon at the bottom of the display in the middle section as you look through the steering wheel - it should be green, when you get close to a car in front it should change slightly to show a little car stuck on the top of the mini speedometer icon - this means that the ACC has detected a vehicle in front and is controlling the speed.

If you dont see the little speedo in green do not expect it to control the speed of your car with the ACC since it's either not fitted or is faulty.

Mine is a northern Ireland car I'm importing to ireland.im getting the little green speedo when cc is active but nothing happens when the distance toggle is adjusted and shows no sign of slowing down when I get close to another vehicle