Mk3 VRS Bumper Protector Options

Hi everyone,

Hoping to pick your brains on a bumper protector for my late 2015 Octavia VRS estate.

A bird pooped on the rear bumper and despite only being there a couple of days, has managed to burn right through the paint!

Rather than fork out for a full bumper respray, I thought a protector might be the best option here, as it was something i've thought of getting in the past anyway.

I see SuperSkoda have lots of options (either brushed silver to match the roofbars, or a gloss black OEM version are the 2 that stand out).

Just wondering if anyone has managed to get one colour coded - the car is Corrida Red. It would be fantastic to get one that just blends in, or failing that, would it be worth trying to spray one with an aerosol??

Any help much appreciated.

36 minutes ago, pist0nbr0ke said:

www.rearguards.co.uk

+1 :thumbup:

Not colour coded, but black suited my 2015 vRS well.  Good quality too.  Measure lots and mark up more than you think you need to.  I dropped mine at the wrong moment and it was 5mm out :notme: Only I noticed, but I knew it was out, which grated!

Gaz

14 hours ago, IamGaz said:

Not colour coded, but black suited my 2015 vRS well.  Good quality too.  Measure lots and mark up more than you think you need to.  I dropped mine at the wrong moment and it was 5mm out :notme: Only I noticed, but I knew it was out, which grated!

Gaz

I noticed it from 30 yards at the JKM rolling road day Gaz 🤔🤫🤭🤗

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, themanwithnoaim said:

I noticed it from 30 yards at the JKM rolling road day Gaz 🤔🤫🤭🤗

Outed on the real reason I had to let the vRS go! 🙄

On 02/10/2020 at 18:20, IamGaz said:

Gaz

+2