What size brake discs (front & rear) are on L&K 150ps estate dsg

I have been told my rear discs and pads need changing as they are heavily corroded and pads are very worn, but when I look on line for buying myself I am presented with different choices of size and vented/unvented.  Now I think mine are solid but don’t know the size?

i am also told my fronts might need changing soon as they are heavily corroded, but again I am confronted with different diameters 🤔

can someone please advise what brake discs and pad I should be looking at specifically for my car?

the car is Skoda Superb mkiii L&K 150ps DSG 

13 hours ago, kacluk said:

Rear 300mm front i think 310mm

that’s Gr8 thank you - I’ve now been able to check.

my issue now is costing a suitable quality to what Skoda would provide.  I am conflicted as I have heard on a couple of posts that Skoda’s materials are not as quality as they used to be, whereas you would have thought a dealership would use suitably quality materials for their brand.

As a result I don’t know how to judge the price compared with aftermarket products.

ive been quoted £200 for rears, and £240 for fronts, if I compare with cheap products then I can do it for less, but if I compare with decent products (brembo, Ferodo, mintex) then it might not be worth me tooling up and getting hands dirty 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤯

I changed the brake pads and discs myself.  I bought in promotion at eurocarparts.  I chose the brembo kit.  It took me maybe an hour.  I'm talking about the brake discs on the rear of the car.

IMG_20200615_140730.jpg

2 hours ago, kacluk said:

I changed the brake pads and discs myself.  I bought in promotion at eurocarparts.  I chose the brembo kit.  It took me maybe an hour.  I'm talking about the brake discs on the rear of the car.

IMG_20200615_140730.jpg

what did you use to deal with the Electronic Parking Brake and how much did you get the brembo kit for (if you don’t mind me asking so I have something to aim for) ?

I used OBD eleven and the phone for the electronic brake.  I paid about £ 100 for the brake discs and pads, it was 50% off.

I also used OBD eleved to code a reversing camera in my car. Camera cost £17 from aliexpress 😀

Screenshot_2020-10-07-15-52-27-544_com.voltasit.obdeleven.jpg

6 hours ago, kacluk said:

I used OBD eleven and the phone for the electronic brake.  I paid about £ 100 for the brake discs and pads, it was 50% off.

I also used OBD eleved to code a reversing camera in my car. Camera cost £17 from aliexpress 😀

That’s brilliant info - many thx

with regards the camera, that is the one feature my cars missing (became standard feature on my spec of car 6mths later 😩)

was it easy to fit? Do you have the link to what you bought?

on the reversing camera see this topic.  I described all the coding used there, along with the link from where I bought the camera. 😀