Emissions Control Light on and shudder when accelerating

Hello,

I've been experiencing a problem with a 2010 Superb I just bought and can't quite find the exact same problem in other forum posts.

1. When accelerating aggressively the car shudders, especially when doing so at 60+ mph. However, when the revs get past about 2.5k - 3k the shudder goes away.

2. Emissions Control Light has been on

I just drove the car 150ish miles and the behaviour hasn't changed (nor was it in limp mode)

Any help is welcome, thank you

Mine does something similar and I suspect injectors. IQ deviation at idle is quite a long way out of spec, but inside the limit Skoda have apparently set for replacement under the 23R6 Trust Building Measure (+/- 2.8 mg/stroke).

I'd suggest a diagnostic scan as a first step, preferably with a VAG specific scan tool like VCDS.

Injectors won't necessarily show a fault code, even if they're worn. I'm aware of the wear on mine because my mechanic picked up on it last year and advised me on what to keep an eye on.

Right now I would suggest you replace the faulty DPF sensor and see if it makes a difference before looking for more faults.