Amundsen Infotainment screen

ima

My wife has just bought a Kamiq se and the screen to me looks like it has a screen protector on it being slightly opaque rather on the black touchscreen buttons  than clear black glass but I don’t want to scratch it if I am wrong. On my VRS the screen surround is obviously glass and a sharper image. With no other Kamiq screen to compare against anyone any thoughts/pictures to compare please. Cheers.

Edited by ima

Thanks. Yes tried it and nothing coming up easily and worried if I try too hard I’ll damage it and my wife will be gunning for me lol! If people have clearer screens than this I’ll be more enthusiastic about removal.

1 hour ago, Jamesr021 said:

the removable films which protect the screen have a white tab on them to assist in taking them off, my Kamiq looks the same after i took the factory protective films off . 

Lovely thanks. No white tabs so this must be correct then. 👍

• 10 months later...
On 29/10/2020 at 03:27, ima said:

Lovely thanks. No white tabs so this must be correct then. 👍

You could get one of these and press it on close to the edge of a corner and if its got film on it this will lift it off

20210902_190247[1].jpg

20210902_190254[1].jpg