Rear Ended

dredge3

To use your words, - No offense but find someone else to play with please.

Roof is undamaged, what the gloved hand is pointing at is a seperate panel, when rear 1/4 panel is portapowered back into alignment before removal and replacement it will probably lift the rear corner of the roof if it is pulled down, difficult to see from the photograph, at best there may be a PDR ding remaining, no filler or paintwork required to roof but the other panels will be painted anyway so no real problem.

100% it will be repaired and most likely the buyer will not even inspect it having seen all that he needs to like me from these photographs which are more detailed than before and bear out what I thought from seeing the others.

It should be possible to disagree with others without insults or mocking, you asked questions in a very rude manner & nonetheless I replied to them politely, its a shame you were unable to reciprocate.

Edited by J.R.
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 20/03/2021 at 23:41, skomaz said:

So @J.R. was spot on with his prediction...

His prediction being that it wouldn't be written off and it was an easy repair? Some foresight that. 

21 hours ago, Scot5 said:

His prediction being that it wouldn't be written off and it was an easy repair? Some foresight that. 

Just to counteract your misinformation, at no time did I say the vehicle would not be written off, I even answered your questions about how much (as a percentage) the insurers would pay out as an uneconomic repair write off.

I said that it would be sold by salvage auction, in fact it has passed through 2 auctions, the first buyer flipping it to the second, I said that it would be an easy repair and it would be seen back on the road which it has. To quote myself:

"I guarantee you will see that back on the road, a nice project for someone."

But then "I dont have no clue about much" although I do recognise a double negative when I see one.