The vRS is Ordered

Ordered a sprint yellow vRS with heated seats on sunday, so now got the long 8-10 week wait till it turns up. However I really cant see it being here in 10 weeks as sprint yellow is not being made for another few weeks yet but its all good as weather should be pretty good come the time i pick it up and can see how nicely the metallic yellow shines in the sun.

I went to White Dove Skoda in Cardiff and Neil the bloke i dealt with was great and i would recommend them.

Also has anybody used the VAG finance? I am waiting for the dealer to get back to me because of the bank holiday in order to tell me what rate i will be offered. Just wondering what rates others have recieved and if there is anything i could do to get the rates down. If not given a decent rate will just try and get a loan and pay off the finance when i pick up the car as was told there would be no excess charge for payign it off at any point.

The lowest rate I've heard skoda doing is 3.9% flat which equates to approx 7.8% apr IIRC - this isn't really competitive if you have any sort of positive credit history and you shouldn't have any problems sorting yourself with a loan at 6.9% or lower if you have an 'excellent' score.

just think of the beastie you could have had if you bought a 2 year old one and spent the difference on tuning it.

i'm just jealous really.

but yellow is a top colour if i could afford one i'd have a yellow one too many black and siver ones.

Oooh - looking forward to see a sprint yellow one in the flesh... not keen on the current yellow, its just a bit powdery. :thumbdwn: