Kerbed my alloys already!! What is the colour code?

19 hours ago, Rjbell said:

Had my car less than 2 weeks and i've kerbed the alloys already! I'm gutted. Its the Grey Gemini alloys on the VRS. Does anyone know the colour code for the grey? 

Maybe take the opportunity to change them for 7Jx17 rims with 225/45R17 tyres. This will better protect the rims from kerbing damage.

These look like your rims. However, I've no idea what the paint code is. Maybe email Skoda's technical department giving them the OEM number of the rims, ie. OEM number 5E0071498E HA7

7.5Jx18 ET51 Gemini Alloy Rims Anthracite metallic 5E0071498E HA7

https://eshop.skoda-auto.cz/cs_CZ/kolo-z-lehke-slitiny-gemini-18-pro-octavia-iii/p/5E0071498E+HA7

Edited by Carlston
  • Like 1
  • Groan 1

Maybe "enquire" with a proper refurbing centre and see what they suggest as a proper fix or quick fix. If they are friendly they might offer up what they would use as a tactical fix I.e  spray can paint and colour. But it will never be durable like the original finish.

Another possibility is a mobile smart repairer with A decent reputation. 

• Like 1

If you struggle to find the code for Skoda, as I did, try searching for an Audi/VW code. Seems most of the wheel colours are identical across the VAG group but there are a lot more posts and forums for Audi/VW which may help you work out the colour code you need. Worked for me, also discovered my code, 8Z8 brilliant silver, is used by Porsche.   

Edited by GreenMachine1.6
spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GreenMachine1.6 said:

If you struggle to find the code for Skoda, as I did, try searching for an Audi/VW code. Seems most of the wheel colours are identical across the VAG group but there are a lot more posts and forums for Audi/VW which may help you work out the colour code you need. Worked for me, also discovered my code, 8Z8 brilliant silver, is used by Porsche.   

The OEM number of the rims is 5E0071498E HA7

So the last three digits is the paint code, ie. HA7

HA7 Touch-up paint 50ml bottle

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lackstift-Skoda-HA7-Anthracite-Metallic-schnelltrocknend-Tupflack-Autolack/254744479381?hash=item3b4ff44695:g:WB4AAOSwfaZfgXfD

HA7 Touch-up paint and lacquer 50ml bottles

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Touch-Up-Skoda-HA7-Anthracite-Metallic-Clear-Coat-Je-50ml-Car-Paint-Base-Se/254787059679?hash=item3b527dffdf:g:wLAAAOSw22Zfe5zo

Edited by Carlston
  • Like 3

On 29/12/2020 at 16:33, Carlston said:

Thanks you!