Mk4 Fabia Owners Register

Dean

• 2 months later...
On 22/09/2022 at 15:41, defraine said:

Loving my new Fabia, upgraded from a MK3.

Also just upgraded. Still getting used to mine. Though the Mk3 could be a pokey little riot, the Mk4 is a superior car in every way. So much more refined. Down sides:

1. had to find extra room in the garage;
  2. had to buy a special bolt to fit my Mk3 spare kit into the receptacle (2G0 803 899 A); and
  3. too quiet -- I can't hear that 'Three Pots of Fury' engine note (for gear shift purposes, of course 😉).

(The throttle curve also seems a bit more non-linear with all the fun near the end of the travel, but that's just a right foot calibration issue.)

Edited by ettlz

Registering on behalf of the Mrs, who's new colour edition (that she picked up in June) has just ticked over 500 miles 😱

As I'm about to receive my obd11 unit, are there any coding info out yet? 

DSC_0371~2.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Angus88 said:

I have Android Auto installed on my phone. It connects faultlessly either wired or wireless allowing use of Google Maps or Waze which I prefer.

Thanks Angus, but the problem is... in my car the smartlink system is not available and I don't know what the reason is

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Count me in.

Just picked up my 23 plate Fabia SE Comfort DSG auto in Graphite Grey. (8 miles on the clock)

Short drive home and a quick check around things and all seems well.

Looking forward to giving it a good test out.

• 3 weeks later...

Placed an order last week for 1.0 tsi manual,Monte Carlo in silver with black roof. Added the winter pack and rear disc brakes.

Currently in a 21 plate Leon FR estate lease car which goes back in March 24 and I'll pick up the Fabia. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Just collected our 24 reg Fabia Monte Carlo 1.5 DSG today.  Options include Winter Pack & ACC. It’s the MY23 spec although the actual build date was Jan 9th 2024. Replacing a 10 year old VW Polo Blue GT 1.4 DSG with only 46k miles on the clock. Brilliant engine & box and all round great car. VW no longer offering the 1.5 engine on a Polo so the Skoda was a no brainer. 

IMG_4378.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bickik said:

Witam 

Możliwość podłączenia kamery cofania kodowanie jako kamery niski moduł 5F bajt 19 bit 4 brak możliwości zakodowania   

Zamówiłem kamerę
https://a.aliexpress.com/_msyEH2K

(Mam rozwiązanie w octavia 3 i tam działa od kopa )

Fabia z 2023 roku Radio jak na zdjęciu 

Zrzut ekranu_2024-03-24-22-20-25-893_com.voltasit.obdeleven.jpg

IMG_20240323_102336.jpg

IMG_20240323_100956.jpg

IMG_20240323_100955.jpg