Mk4 Fabia Owners Register

Dean

• Dean pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
11 hours ago, f-mouse said:

I have a Graphite Grey SE L with Winter Pack and all round parking sensors on order. Will be interesting to see just how long it takes to arrive.

Hi.  I've got a Pearl Black SE L with the Winter Pack and the front / rear parking sensors on order.  Ordered in mid October and I have been told my provisional collection date from the dealer will be the end of April 2022 as a conservative estimate.  I'm not holding my breath as I know how much the chip issues have slowed everything down.  I am fully expecting there to be additional delays but I am ok with that.

• 1 month later...

Been told that I have a build week allocated for May (although I’ve not been told when in May). This fits with your October for April order; mine was November for May.

On 01/01/2022 at 18:40, f-mouse said:

Been told that I have a build week allocated for May (although I’ve not been told when in May). This fits with your October for April order; mine was November for May.

Thats great news.  Hopefully I will have confirmation soon of my build week.  Its nice to maybe have something to look forward to.  Last year and the year before have been hard for everyone so any good news helps to lift my spirits.

• 4 weeks later...

Build now updated to “early February” with the dealer expecting the car to land with them in “mid March”. Very pleased at the date being brought forward.

Same here f-mouse.  Build week in the first week of Feb and delivery mid to late March.  No guarantees but sounds hopeful.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ordered a white colour edition with a few exras on 25th Feb. Car finally ona channel ferry Sat 11th. June. Hope to collect car in 22nd June.

Finally received new car on 30th. June. All well so far.

Edited by Angus88
Update
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,Newbie here,Picked up my colour edition 1.0,95bhp about 3 weeks ago in silver/black.Taken on with it,lovely when cleaned up.Will post pics up soon as i can manage it,hope to learn a lot on this forum.Cheers Andy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drewmac said:

Hi,Newbie here,Picked up my colour edition 1.0,95bhp about 3 weeks ago in silver/black.Taken on with it,lovely when cleaned up.Will post pics up soon as i can manage it,hope to learn a lot on this forum.Cheers Andy

Ah, you're from Ayr? I sit and watch the Ingram boys offload the new Skodas from the transporter during my lunch break at work. :)

1 hour ago, Drewmac said:

Hi,Would this company be S&S or AYR AUDI.Only dealerships around there.Maybe get some valeting tips off you at some point.Cheers Andy

Nope! Happens to be Auld Arnie Shark's. By way of valeting tips, I'm happy to help. :)

29 minutes ago, Drewmac said:

Hi, Don t recognise that dealership,Can t think where that is and i am local.Help me out tell me where it is.Cheers Andy

Sent you a direct message, as not to clutter up the thread. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just collected my Monte Carlo yesterday, very happy so far. Traded in my Octavia Scout Dsg and the 7 speed box in the Fabria is far smoother. Read on here criticism of when it changes gear, this can be changed by choosing different driving modes just changed mine from sport to the middle one think it’s comfort.