Fuel smell in car when stationery

When I’m idling in traffic with the heating on their is a strong fuel smell in my Petrol rapid, our local dealership have looked at it twice and can’t see anything wrong. The 2nd time they actually fixed it but weren’t aware they had so I left the dealership being informed it would require further investigation. 

I believe they must have very slightly moved a pipe that was leaking whilst checking for lose connections. 

My question is what pipes do I check to try and do this myself, I’m not taking anything off just going to give them little push if I can.

Thanks. 

I don't know the rapid, but my first port of call would always be to check the lines to the fuel filter and to check fuel filter housings for leaks.

Also check the fuel delivery lines and anywhere fuel would flow, including pumps, to make sure there are no leaks.

TBH as it's petrol, I would be getting an opinion from a second garage as well.

I assume you're confident it's your car and not a cold car in front generating the petrol smell or something else?

If it has the original 1.2TSI 8V engine, check the cam chest purging valve to make sure that it has not got a snapped off stub where it is inserted into the engine top.