Mk1 "Sport Line"?

Hi, while shopping for groceries, I spotted this MK1 Fabia with these decals on them. I had never heard of a sport line MK1 and I wanted to know more. As it turns out, google is no use. Does anyone hew know whether or not these are genuine? Either way, I think they look pretty neat!

20210218_140232[1].jpg

37 minutes ago, DRJ said:

Czechoslovakian Special Edition - note the car in the top post has left hand drive!

https://www.aaaauto.eu/en/skoda-fabia/car.html?id=378055936

The left hand drive checks out. This one was spotted in Germany. I don't know whether or not it had red seatbelts although from the picture, they do seem to have a reddish tint. Furthermore, This car is registered in Kleve, which is in the east of Germany. I think it is unlikely that this car came al the way from Poland or Czechoslovakia, so I am starting to doubt the dealer special theory. How in the world did you find those listings so quickly by the way? I've been on and off the last day and a half looking for this thing and came up empty-handed! Hats off to you!

12 hours ago, AnotherBoringFabia said:

... I am starting to doubt the dealer special theory...

Absolutely - as soon as I found the red one. A dealer wouldn't be changing the seat belts.

12 hours ago, AnotherBoringFabia said:

How in the world did you find those listings so quickly by the way? I've been on and off the last day and a half looking for this thing and came up empty-handed! Hats off to you!

Thanks - I have developed somewhat of a speciality in ferreting things out on Google. It was partly owing to research I was doing at work and partly simply an obsession in trying to find things. Here's part of the search history from yesterday - apologies for spelling Czechoslovakia wrongly!

Capture.JPG