Dog guard C pillar holes.

Rowls

Hi, wonder if anyone can help with this. I have a 2018 kodiaq 5 seat, which has at some stage, had the skoda dog guard fitted that required the holes drilled in the c pillar trim, to access the mounting points in the body. 
The guard has been removed but there is now a hole each side in the c pillar trim. Does anyone know of any blanking plugs that are suitable for this? I have tried local dealer but they are only saying new trims would be required, and they don’t do any plugs. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Rowls

I had a similar problem but found these on eBay.  The grey plug is quite a good match for the C pillar, the seller also has black plugs for lower trims.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30mm-x-25mm-Hole-Plugs-Plastic-Blanking-Masking-Finishing-Inserts-Grey-/222247908622

6 hours ago, MSkent said:

I had a similar problem but found these on eBay.  The grey plug is quite a good match for the C pillar, the seller also has black plugs for lower trims.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30mm-x-25mm-Hole-Plugs-Plastic-Blanking-Masking-Finishing-Inserts-Grey-/222247908622

That’s great, thanks for the link there. 

Had a look at some on google but a lot of them were minimum order quantities. The link you gave me looks like just what I need. Thanks again.