Road/speed signs

Hi I picked my 1st skoda last Tuesday a octavia sel 1st edition my question is I cannot get the dash to show road and speed signs. I've read the hand book but the settings don't seem to be there. Before I get slaughtered, I know I should be aware of the roads I'm using. But I had the function on my last 3 mazda. Even skoda customer services thought it should be there. Any ideas would be gratefully received. 

Daveb

I thought that the road sign recognition was an option, for the vRS only, certainly appears that way in the December '20 brochure I downloaded. Might be wrong though...

Picking up my (Sept '20) SE L 1st Edition tomorrow, will have a look to see if I can find it.

Steve

11 minutes ago, inspectorman said:

I think you need to have specified "Travel Assist. Includes traffic sign recognition, adaptive lane assist, predictive adaptive cruise control and traffic jam assist." in the options list for this to work.

+1

The handbooks are generic and cover all options, even those not fitted to every car or in every country.

On 07/03/2021 at 13:37, Daveb691 said:

Thanks sneal I'll wait and see if you come up with anything. 

Regards Daveb

Hi Daveb 

Just sent the afternoon getting my head around some of the tech in my new [to me] SE L First Edition estate. Can’t see any reference to the Traffic Sign function - which confirms the brochure and that which inspectoman mentioned about the Travel Assist option. C’est la vie

Steve

• Thanks 1