Enyaq iV Owners Register

john999boy

Ordered a Enyaq 80 in Arctic silver to replace our current lava blue 2019 Superb L&K TDI190. 

This is a Swedish spec veichle, so heat pump, Light & View Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Climate Basic, Convenience Basic and Loft interior are standard on the 80. 

Added extras:

- Comfort seat basic

- Climate Plus

- Family Plus

- Infotainment Plus

- 125kW charger

- Tow bar

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 16/03/2021 at 17:17, domhnall said:

Enyaq 60  Nav Lounge  in race blue with heat pump 100 kW charging, climate basic, srive sport basic, Assisted drive plus and HUD

Now does anyone want to buy a Tesla Model 3? ;-) 

One would thought you would upgrade to Tesla Model Y? I my opinion having tested both worlds, going from Tesla to Škoda is a big downgrade.

I ordered my self Tesla Model 3 Long Range, but I am waiting for gov. incentive which is a mandatory condition for me to able to afford the car in first place.

If I get it I will be selling my loved Škoda Octavia 3 2014 1.6 TDI.

Edited by Croat

11 minutes ago, Croat said:

but I am waiting for gov. incentive which is a mandatory condition for me to able to afford the car in first place.

If I get it

What are the conditions for receiving the incentive in Croatia?

6 hours ago, Croat said:

One would thought you would upgrade to Tesla Model Y? I my opinion having tested both worlds, going from Tesla to Škoda is a big downgrade.

I ordered my self Tesla Model 3 Long Range, but I am waiting for gov. incentive which is a mandatory condition for me to able to afford the car in first place.

I also tested both the Model 3 Long Range and the Enyaq - and I wouldn’t touch the 3 with a ten foot pole after driving the Enyaq and ID.4. 😁

To me the 3 felt a bit like a kit car built in a shed. The interior is cheap feeling in that special American way, the cabin is noisy and cramped and the single central screen is a real turn-off for me. Especially after it decided to go black to install an update leaving you without any instrumentation while driving (as it did during our test drive). The acceleration, efficiency and Super Charger Network are of course plus points, so if that is important - the 3 might be a good choice. To us as a family, the space and some features missing on the 3 that’s available on the Enyaq were much more important qualities. 

Maybe the Y is a higher quality car, but until it’s available in Europe (maybe, some day) it’s hard to tell. 

It’s great that there are more EV options becoming available all the time, as we all have different expectations and needs when it comes to cars. 

• Like 1

Skoda Enyaq iV 60 Nav Suite, Velvet Red Metallic Paint, 20" Vega Silver metallic alloy wheels (free upgrade, understand production issues with 19”), Comfort Seat Package basic, Convince Package Plus, Transport Package, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Basic, 100kW charging, Black roof rails & window surrounds. 
Real cost after government grant and Skoda financial contribution £36720.00 cannot wait. August/September

59117FD8-0394-40AE-9B4D-80E50F7A24E3.jpeg

148636A4-94BD-47F0-81EA-D2FB4A617F0A.jpeg

• Love it! 2

On 13/05/2021 at 14:14, Croat said:

I have had way too many problems with Tesla. The car has been with Tesla for most of the last month getting the last of the delivery problems sorted out. This is after I have owned it for 14 months!

The tech is flawed (cruise control doesn't work properly, auto wipers don't work properly), the ride quality is harsh and the cabin noisy. I am certain the Enyaq will be a step up.It is being built next week and is due here in July. The Tesla was sold yesterday!! Someone else can deal with all the crap from Tesla.

Edited by domhnall
  • Like 1

On 15/05/2021 at 18:48, Martyq said:

Skoda Enyaq iV 60 Nav Suite, Velvet Red Metallic Paint, 20" Vega Silver metallic alloy wheels (free upgrade, understand production issues with 19”), Comfort Seat Package basic, Convince Package Plus, Transport Package, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Basic, 100kW charging, Black roof rails & window surrounds. 
Real cost after government grant and Skoda financial contribution £36720.00 cannot wait. August/September

59117FD8-0394-40AE-9B4D-80E50F7A24E3.jpeg

148636A4-94BD-47F0-81EA-D2FB4A617F0A.jpeg

On 21/05/2021 at 14:49, Perchede said:

The free upgrade to the 20" seems to be just UK based when the 19" appears to be unavailable, in France not so 20" is extra. Offers and configurator seem very country based. In France 1 March pricelist tweaks raised extra prices a tad and also requited for example high end interiors before you could order the HUD option (I am a gadget man, that likes his toys) No matter my order Feb 20 is in and build scheduled for week 21.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Time for the karoq edition to go, replacing with.......

Enyaq 60 nav suite

Race blue

21" Betria wheels

100kW charging

Comfort seat pack basic

Climate pack basic

Chrome pack

Driving sport package basic

Assisted drive pack basic

Parking pack basic

Panoramic roof.

Test drove a similar spec yesterday, odd at first but soon adapted.

Cheers

Nik

• Like 1

So thanks to the extension of the ULEZ up to the North Circular Road, I need to get rid of my 9 year old BMW X3. I've placed an order for an Enyaq iV80 Loft. I already have one electric car (Renault Zoe) so know what I'm getting into, but needed a bigger car for the family and longer journeys up to Newcastle.

Enyaq iV 80

Quartz Grey

19" Wheels (I actually think they look better with the Quartz Grey anyway, putting aside the increased efficiency and ride comfort)

Heat Pump

125kWh DC charging

Climate Pack 

Comfort Seat Pack 

Convenience Pack

Drive Sport Pack

Family Pack (it's an expensive option just to get USB C chargers in the back for the teenagers though)

Assisted Drive Pack

Been told that I am build week 29, so should theoretically would be produced end July and in the country mid August, but seeing what other people have been told for the same build week, I'm not getting overly optimistic that I see it then. As long as I get it before OCtober 21, as I don't really want to have to pay £12.50 per day just to drop the kids at school and go to Tesco.

• Like 1

They are great to drive, very comfortable. I'm getting 4.2 miles per kWh in my iV60 which equates to around 250 miles, give or take. 

The GoM says I have 93 miles with 30% battery, which would put me at 310 miles on full battery, so that is to be taken with a pinch of salt

22 minutes ago, garym999 said:

So go on then what are they like to live with? What range are you getting? Has you driving style changed?

So far, I've only driven it back from the dealers, about an hour's run on a mix of roads.

It felt very sedate to drive, but responsive too - just like a lot of the reviews found.  I played with the braking regen a bit and quite enjoyed using the actual brake as little as possible.  The range was about 350mi when I picked it up and had gone down to 342mi by the time I got home.  Most of it was 50mph limit, so it felt very efficient.  I guess it'll start averaging better as I drive it more.

The interior space is amazing.  So much room.  Although the Loft interior fabric seems a bit thinner than I'm used to.

The tech is also amazing.  I paired my Android phone with the car and used Android Auto to navigate via Google Maps.  It worked seamlessly and showed the directions in the HUD.  The HUD is also really cool.

I messed with the predictive cruise control a bit but couldn't really gain the confidence it was 'on' properly.  It seemed to slow down a bit when it got closer to the car in front, but not enough for my liking.  I ended up just using the cruise control as though it were dumb.  The speed limit sign recognition is a bit scary - it seems to pick up any sign it could 'see' including slower speed limits for side roads as we passed them.  If the predictive cruise control had been operational, it would have braked to that limit!  Someone else had noted the same.  I'm worried enough by that to think about disabling it.

Overall, it's lovely to drive and I'm going to enjoy getting to grips with all the tech.  If you have any specific questions - happy to try answer them.

Im a little wave off yet but a high miler and 250+ per day several times a week is not uncommon. Occasionally I might do 400 plus. 

At at the moment I’ll happily sit at 70+ all day

I know there are going to have to be some changes and compromises that might lead to the odd adventure and I quite like the thought.

how much adaptation or change in driving style should I expect from ICE to BEV?

8 hours ago, garym999 said:

Im a little wave off yet but a high miler and 250+ per day several times a week is not uncommon. Occasionally I might do 400 plus. 

At at the moment I’ll happily sit at 70+ all day

I know there are going to have to be some changes and compromises that might lead to the odd adventure and I quite like the thought.

how much adaptation or change in driving style should I expect from ICE to BEV?

I drove a DSG Audi as my last car and found my shortish experience at motorway speed quite similar in feel.  The Enyaq felt very relaxed and has really reliable acceleration...much smoother than the DSG.

The tech has the potential to make motorway driving very low effort.  I've been re-reading the manual so am ready for another go...  I do think the people testing it with hands off the wheel are insane, mind.

I suppose the main challenge is going to be planning stops to recharge.  I'm already worrying about my long trips on holiday and where we'll recharge or choosing holiday cottages where a granny cable will reach!  Suspect that'll be easier if you're following the same routes regularly.

On 02/07/2021 at 06:51, rssnfrssn said:

I drove a DSG Audi as my last car and found my shortish experience at motorway speed quite similar in feel.  The Enyaq felt very relaxed and has really reliable acceleration...much smoother than the DSG.

The tech has the potential to make motorway driving very low effort.  I've been re-reading the manual so am ready for another go...  I do think the people testing it with hands off the wheel are insane, mind.

I suppose the main challenge is going to be planning stops to recharge.  I'm already worrying about my long trips on holiday and where we'll recharge or choosing holiday cottages where a granny cable will reach!  Suspect that'll be easier if you're following the same routes regularly.

download ABRP and WattsUp on your phone and relax :-)

I don't have an Enyaq, but its elder brother - ID.4. I have found after my DSG Karoq that the driving experience is very similar, but acceleration better. I think the acceleration is better due to no gear changes or wait for turbo boost and it certainly gives confidence. Over time I've got very confident in the range available, its been very consistent over the 3.4K miles we've done. So confident that we've spent the weekend away in an area with no chargers, confident we had 'motoring around' miles and enough to get home again. (which we did without drama). Recently have started using eco mode as we've been using the car's punch more than really needed on hills. Eco blunts the acceleration a bit but gives better efficiency. From what I'm seeing on-line the Enyaq 60s are giving better m/kWh than the ID.4s which is probably due to the lighter weight battery and slightly better aerodynamics. Its very noticeable that most Enyaqs seem to be the 60 version.

• Like 3

On 06/07/2021 at 09:16, Luckypants said:

I don't have an Enyaq, but its elder brother - ID.4. I have found after my DSG Karoq that the driving experience is very similar, but acceleration better. I think the acceleration is better due to no gear changes or wait for turbo boost and it certainly gives confidence. Over time I've got very confident in the range available, its been very consistent over the 3.4K miles we've done. So confident that we've spent the weekend away in an area with no chargers, confident we had 'motoring around' miles and enough to get home again. (which we did without drama). Recently have started using eco mode as we've been using the car's punch more than really needed on hills. Eco blunts the acceleration a bit but gives better efficiency. From what I'm seeing on-line the Enyaq 60s are giving better m/kWh than the ID.4s which is probably due to the lighter weight battery and slightly better aerodynamics. Its very noticeable that most Enyaqs seem to be the 60 version.

I had a weekend test drive of the ID4, they both drive identically, but the interior of the Skoda is superior, and the screen is way more responsive and the software less laggy

Must be the day for Race Blue Metallic Enyaqs...

Collected today. Dealer stock 60 Loft model I decided to take, so not the perfect spec, but close enough. Drive Basic. Drive Assistance Plus. Convenience Plus. 100kW charging. Light and View Basic. Parking Basic. Climate Basic.

Got 3.6 miles/kWh on the way home, which I thought was OK given the aircon on strong and a climb over a 1,400 ft hill to get here. Mind you, the regen on the way back down was good!

I thought I'd leave half the plate showing as getting one beginning DC seemed appropriate for a first electric car.

Can't seem to get the "foot waving" boot to work reliably yet, but will persevere. Wish I could get the driving data onto the cockpit - would fit nicely into the right hand segment when not using satnav and allow me to scroll through the values like on the rest of the Skodas using the right thumb-wheel, but otherwise most things seem to make sense. Got stuck for a while behind a tractor in a small queue, so enabled the ACC and Driving Assist and it practically drove itself along the road, which was entertaining. The pACC seemed to do well too once I was free - slowed down fine for upcoming bends - probably something that works better on rural roads. Not yet tackled the charging - a few more days until my PodPoint is installed.

And I wish I'd known you only got one umbrella (but oddly, still the passenger slot for one). I'd have kept one from my previous Kodiaq!

EnyaqEd.thumb.jpg.b1867f31ce541b910509cfb68ee1ba90.jpg

• Like 2