Enyaq iV Owners Register

john999boy

On 10/04/2023 at 20:56, snalbansed said:

The buttons above change which version of adaptive cruise control are in use, but they only matter if you've enabled it using the stalk on the lower left of the steering wheel (not the indicator stalk).

I'm not sure I've found anything that changes by rolling the wheel, but if you click it the stats change between long term, since charge and since start. The buttons below that change the proportion of the dash taken by the ACC display, the central bit, and the stats/nav.

If I click on the top left button on right side of steering wheel a menu comes up with acc in green so selected and a greyed out speed limiter, presumably because I haven’t set a limit.

No amount of button pushing or scrolling the wheel then does anything? I presume by pressing the button I have selected acc and then it can’t be turned off again without pressing the main stop/start button? 
Even turning off the cruise control with the stalk and putting it back on again doesn’t seem to change acc?

10 hours ago, kenfowler3966 said:

Even turning off the cruise control with the stalk and putting it back on again doesn’t seem to change acc?

Not really in the right thread for this! But...

for me, that stick does make things work, as per the manual:

Screenshot_20230412-232536.thumb.png.3892ee047cff880821b0b60301813c5d.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/05/2022 at 10:45, HomeSwedeHome said:

Since I have now put in the order, I guess I shall post here as well: 

Sportline 80X (need 4WD for countryside roads in Swedish winter) 

Arctic Silver

Comfort Seat Basic (electric left seat, no massage) 

Convenience Plus (power rear hatch and keyless go) 

Crystal Grille

Family basic (sunshades in the rear seat) 

Extra airbags (front center and rear side) 

Panoramic sunroof

Foldable tow-bar

Heat-pump, nav system, travel assist etc. are standard to Sportline, so not mentioned extra

I was yearning for (but had to skip in order to get below incentive-limit):

- Canton sound (I guess I can have a sub-woofer added if needed) 

- DCC (but hoping the sportline with 20-inch rims is the optimal ride compromise between handling and comfort 🙃

- HUD (Cool stuff, but hardly essential) 

- Velvet Red metallic (but then I would get above the (not yet decided) incentive limit (EDIT: added this line) 

Never even considered: 

- 360 view (rear cam is enough) 

- Climate plus (OK, maybe I considered this a little) 

Now, let's see if it ever gets delivered. 

image.thumb.png.2567f01c5e272136e5ae2acc3feb3deb.png

I just heard from the dealer I have a production date planned for W22 - so with any luck I have a new EV by end of June. Yay!

• Love it! 1

• 2 months later...
On 27/04/2023 at 10:10, HomeSwedeHome said:

I just heard from the dealer I have a production date planned for W22 - so with any luck I have a new EV by end of June. Yay!

So, it ended up being beginning of July, 7/7/23 to be specific.  
And, it didn’t start too well, with a 56 km extra test drive on the meter (as indicated by a note in the globe compartment) and still a faulty battery coolant pump… now replaced.

I had a VRS coupe as a loaner in the mean time, so I shall not complain too much. 

Seats are a bit of a disappointment - I’m too tall and wide shouldered to fit them well. 

Colour is nice, much better than anticipated. 

IMG_2991.thumb.jpeg.bb530ec4edfdcb6c61ffdae06e43aa69.jpegIMG_2984.thumb.jpeg.3e254bf6531638e60f157afe07494336.jpeg

• Love it! 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 26/12/2023 at 14:34, Luckypants said:

All you need now is to swap the Citigo for an electric one and you'll have the full set!

Have been thinking about it!

• Love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed today I have an 80x Sportline Plus Coupe on the way - delivery in the next couple weeks.

Hopefully I can sort a charger by then - otherwise I’ll have to go have my pants pulled down at the local fast chargers a couple times a month - which will eat into the planned cost savings.  Looking forward to it having only driven the standard 80 so far

• Like 1

• 2 months later...