How to enable both rear fog lights on OCTAVIA 1.4tsi hatchback 2017 Split head light (LED front and back)

automass

I got OBD11 and my previous Octavia 2016 1.6tdi I was able to enable both fog lights using the step by step guide from this forum, but that step by step guide seems not working for this car. Did anyone manage to activate both rear fog lights. Can somebody help me out for this specific model please?

Thats right..I can follow the instruction to change the code..but wouldnt be able to get the adaption map.

Hi,

I've managed to do it with my obd11. it was very easy. I didn't change the top option which  (Lasttyp 26: not active). that's why it didn't work with previous adaption. Now I changed it to 9 - allgemeine Gl..... and both works now.

I don't have either. Just ordered on ebay yesterday and now waiting for delivery. What I did was just to activate both fog lights.