Problem with fault in heating and air conditioning system

Good night.

I have a pretty big problem that is driving me crazy and I no longer have ideas of what it could be.
The car does not blow hot or cold air.
I have changed the fan that goes behind the glove compartment along with the resistance that it carries, checked the relay fuses and the electrical system, compressor and nothing.
I've even changed the climate controls for that. The point is that the option to defog the rear glass does work.
It's like the information didn't get to the switchboard or something.
Passing the vagcom it gives me this fault but I can't find anything on the internet about it.
 It only gives me that fault, everything else is perfect.

Dirección 08: Aire acondicion.       Etiquetas: EST\5G0-907-044.clb
Nº de Parte de la Unidad de Control: 5E0 907 044 E    HW: 5E0 907 044 E
  Componente y/o Versión: Climatronic   H02 0805
           Codificación: 01010104000100011005004000100000
            Nº de Taller: WSC 73430 031 00063
              Datos de ASAM: EV_ACClimaBHBVW37X 003017 (SK37)
                       ROD: EV_ACClimaBHBVW37X_003_VW37.rod
                      VCID: 2757A65E5EED1D77C7-8072
Los códigos de avería han sido borrados

1 Avería detectada:
459779 - Bus de datos local avería eléctrica 
          U1030 00 [009] - -
          [Nueva función! Sólo nuestras interfaces HEX-NET y HEX-V2 dan los detalles de avería extendidos]
          Confirmado - Verificado desde el borrado de la memoria de averías
             Cuadro Congelado:
                    Estado de Avería: 00000001
                    Prioridad de Avería: 2
                    Frecuencia de Avería: 1
                    Reseteos del Contador: 110
                    Kilometraje: 319792 km
                    Fecha: 2021.03.29
                    Tiempo: 17:39:44

Ask if someone can help me because I'm really going crazy.
I don't speak English and I am using a translator. sorry if you don't understand

Thank you.

Skoda Octavia 3 2.0 tdi 150 hp Manual year 2013

U1030 Meaning

Modules connected to the class 2 serial data circuit monitor for serial data communications during normal vehicle operation. Operating information and commands are exchanged among the modules. When a module receives a message for a critical operating parameter, the module records the identification number of the module which sent the message for State of Health monitoring. A critical operating parameter is one which, when not received, requires that the module use a default value for that parameter. When a module does not associate an identification number with at least one critical parameter within 5 seconds of beginning serial data communication, the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set.

So you have a canbus datalink problem, or it might be a sensor that is built into the radiator. Not a spare part so new radiator required.

• 5 months later...

That error message was originally showing that the version of VCDS couldn't see the module. I would respectfully say that later genuine versions might have been able to see the modules. The fault also seems ambiguous in so much it's a front heater issue but then mentions there is a rear window demister issue.