Paddle shift extensions (not stick on)

Good morning all,

I've had a search through the old threads on paddle shift extensions, but can't seem to find a definitive answer on which aftermarket DSG paddle extensions fit the S3 - not the stick on version, the replacements. e.g is it the VW Golf Mk6 or 7 type that should be reference design?

Hopefully somebody has this info, if not, I'm probably going to try these from Amazon (not the cheapest compared to Ali, but returns will be easy if they don't match).

Cheers!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07DQKS692?pf_rd_r=VM9M4ACA1WR7QAVS1NK9&pf_rd_p=6e878984-68d5-4fd2-b7b3-7bc79d9c8b60&pd_rd_r=d2a04e24-3ad3-497a-ad2b-872db61f3a1c&pd_rd_w=KqS1z&pd_rd_wg=xFSFH&ref_=pd_gw_unk&th=1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, AlVal said:

But the leyo appear stick on also, no? 

The Leyo are held in place with a grub screw mechanism that doesn't damage the original paddles 

I managed to get some used ones on eBay for £40 last week and really impressed with them.

IMG20210507134751.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rikochet said:

The Leyo are held in place with a grub screw mechanism that doesn't damage the original paddles 

I managed to get some used ones on eBay for £40 last week and really impressed with them.

IMG20210507134751.jpg

I had my eye on those ones on Ebay :D Just wasnt sure on the colour but they look really great on there 

3 hours ago, Shaady said:

I had my eye on those ones on Ebay :D Just wasnt sure on the colour but they look really great on there 

With the black accents on the Sportline, I thought they'd suit better then the silvers.

I knew they'd attract interest and had to act fast!

9 hours ago, pompom said:

I recently bought this from aliexpress, very good quality 

0210510215718.jpg

+1, I got similar ones from AliExpress, but with silver edging.

The quality is really good, and the paddle shift/click is really solid, even at the tips!

1078305498_PaddleShifterExtensions.thumb.jpg.4ba5b78c0e07bc2ace7afbaeed78a898.jpg

• Like 2