Salthill Sundays

VanhireBoys

Hi All

This event is happening every Sunday now until September - Just gauging the interest if anybody is up for in a meet within a meet if you like. We will choose a point on the east side of Galway and gather there then convoy it to the meet itself.  

If you are interested then we will put sommit a bit more concrete in place around times date and locations ! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DieselMonte said:

I'll be staying in Salthill end of June, 27-30th. Would love to meet up with everyone.

That's a month away so that's plenty of notice - We will work sommit around them dates DM ! 

I'm up for maybe a road run in Connemara - Its really nice with good surfaces, nice scenery and photo ops ..!  The country should be fairly open at that stage so we can get a few stops in !  The classic car crowd are always about !

We will throw the line out and see who is interested and take it from there - I don't have any Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat or any of that young fellas stuff so I'll be relying on yous to put the word out. 

There is a bit of bad press at the minute around this meet but as usual its the 2% gombeens that give the 98% of decent folk the bad reputation. 

Car enthusiasts who brought Salthill to a standstill say they will postpone next event (irishtimes.com)

• Like 1