Amundsen + Wireless Android Auto/Apple Carplay

Hello!
I have a 2021 Superb with an Amundsen head unit. My Mobile Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S20 5g.

I'm having some issues with the wireless Android Auto. Often, when I change settings in the Skoda part of the head unit (sound settings, navi, car menu and such) the Android interface starts lagging, most noticeably in the audio, which gets choppy.

The workaround is to "log out" from Android Auto, and log in to Apple Carplay and then back again. I haven't noticed the same problem with an iPhone, but I don't use my iPhone that much in the car.

Has anyone had similar problems? Is this a phone specific problem, maybe?

BR/RL

I'm sure the current 'spec' shows wireless for Apple only, specifically 'not for Android'?

Just had a quick look around but I can't see where I read it........

Edit: Found it, it's in the brochure under 'standard spec' 

Radio, Telephone and Navigation

DAB (digital audio broadcast) radio
Bluetooth®
Wireless SmartLink for Apple Car Play only (wired for Android Auto and mirrorlink)
Voice control
Columbus satellite navigation with 9.2" touchscreen display and integrated Wi-Fi
Edited by Berisford

As with the Octavia MK4, the brochure and instructions appear to be incorrect for Android Auto.

It IS wireless in both vehicles. I can testify to that from my own Octavia MK4 (rejected) and the hire Superb MK3 I was using. I not only used but also set-up Android Auto wirelessly in both vehicles.

I don't understand why Skoda are still saying AA is wired only.