Correct oil for 2021 Superb?

Hi guys,picked up my new L&K 2.0 TSi 190 last week,and wondering what grade oil is correct for this engine? Am I correct  in thinking Longlife IV 0w20 is right? I’ve looked at the handbook,but it doesn’t appear to give the grade. I’m after getting hold of some for topping up. Got plenty of 5w30 LL3 already,having had plenty of VW and Skoda’s in the family for years,but want to make sure I’m topping up with the right grade. Thanks in advance!

Yes the recommended oil & the oil in from the factory is 0w 20 FS IV,  so that is to VW508 00 / 509 00

You might want when servicing it to go to VW 504 00 / 507 00, so the 5w 30 FS III.    some dealers are using 0w 30 FS III

Thanks for your reply. I thought 0w20 was right. Yes I think 0w30 is probably better for the engine long term,so I’ll get them to switch to that when it’s due for service. Cheers.:)